Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta with New Focus Dash...

Maffoo

WTF?! What's this?

Looks like a 'spy shot' from the new C-Max to me?

Whatever it is i like it a lot! :D

EDIT

I see that these are images of the next Focus? I've flicked through them all, and i have to say i like them, bar for the absence of a sporty 3dr version :(

500x_ford_focus__1_.jpg

Thank goodness this is the American model, I hope. The backs nice but the front just looks really bland and boring? That dash is nice and high tech though, looks like it'll have lots of toy's and I did read somewhere it'll have something like the BMW iDrive but I think I only read it in once place so may not be true.

Have to say at the moment the Fiesta looks better, then again I didn't like that much until I saw one in the flesh LOL :lol:

500x_ford_focus__1_.jpg

Looks like the love child between a Kia Pro Ceed and Seat Altea... Saying that I like it! They don't look like very Fordish alloys though looking at that picture.

Thank goodness this is the American model, I hope.

Nope, it's the new global Ford Focus for 2011 - production will start simultaneously in Europe and North America late in 2010 for release ion 2011.

:huh:

(Bring on the ST/RS model i say - the 'standard' ones always look relatively boring, so with any luck the new sporty line in the range will be awesome once again :))

Nope, it's the new global Ford Focus for 2011 - production will start simultaneously in Europe and North America late in 2010 for release ion 2011.

:huh:

(Bring on the ST/RS model i say - the 'standard' ones always look relatively boring, so with any luck the new sporty line in the range will be awesome once again :))

They have changed the front end styling for the American mk7 Fiesta so I'm guessing they will do the same for this?

This is the first true 'Global' Ford, so what we see is what's we'll all get, for me in Australia and you guys in the UK, minus a few minor bits such as light details and colours and specifications. Designed in Germany, and made so the interior and bumpers will be fine in all markets.

LOVING THIS dash!

It's a bit cluttered for my liking. I like the colours but the design seems a bit of a mish mash and things are squeezed in a bit too tight.

Looked at this in work today and had to show everyone - warp speed mr Sulu and set phasers to stun that's all I have to say!

IMO the styling of the new Focus is very disappointing, the rear end is a mess. The interior looks good but bearing in mind that is the top of the range model, I dont think it will look too good on the cheaper trim levels. I would much rather have a currrent generation ST or RS.

think the cockpit looks good if a little fussy,dont know how true it is but i heard the new focus is the same size as a current mondeo!

If your interested here is a pretty good review by Engadget of the new Focus computer and entertainment etc systems, very advanced and clever:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/07/myford-...nt-a-blue-oval/

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/07/myford-...microsoft-auto/

I like it, it's a bit like what they have done with the voice control is similar to the Fiesta and I use the voice control far more then I ever thought I would.

Also 3 LCD screens!! Nice.

If your interested here is a pretty good review by Engadget of the new Focus computer and entertainment etc systems, very advanced and clever:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/07/myford-...nt-a-blue-oval/

http://www.engadget.com/2010/01/07/myford-...microsoft-auto/

I like it, it's a bit like what they have done with the voice control is similar to the Fiesta and I use the voice control far more then I ever thought I would.

Also 3 LCD screens!! Nice.

The voice would make me want to smash the car up! The voice alone in the fords makes me want to get a BMW or Audi!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club