Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Subwoofer

JKSEN

Me and my dad have fitted a subwoofer into my Fiesta and it sounds amazing! My only problem is the rattle sound. You can't hear the rattle from the inside but if you are outside of the car then you can hear it. I don't want to be "that guy" who thinks his car sounds cool but in reality everyone is shaking their heads at the rattle lol :P 

Would anyone know the best way to get rid of the rattle? It sounds like is coming from the rear bumper.

It could be the rear wiper rather than the bumper . A question to ask yourself is would you be willing to live with hearing loss in later life. hearing loss begins at 85db if you're car exterior body panel are vibrating loud enough for people several feet away to hear it probably loud enough to cause permanent hearing loss over time. I have a sub installed but it is there to increase the range and depth of sound rather than blast your head off. At the end of the day it's your system for you to enjoy as you see fit. But  turning the sub down may be the cheapest and easiest fix.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club