Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Delivery Time

tricky

I ordered a new Ford Fiesta from my local dealership back in October. I was told I should have it by the end of the year. With that gone I spoke to the garage and they're telling me in will be end of January now as the manufacture shuts down over Xmas.

How long should it take for delivery of a brand new Ford Fiesta with city pack, also, are they manufactured in UK or will it be elsewhere and imported?

Thanx

Delivery times depend on the spec you pick and if its a mass produced model or if it's built to order. People have waited 4 months+ for a factory build.

The current fiesta is built in either Spain or Germany. None are made in the UK

I ordered my MK7 fiesta back in October 2008 and took delivery early December 2008. Since then delivery times have just got out of control

I placed a factory order late in mid October and it was built 30 November. I think it was just over 6 weeks.

It can make a big difference to the lead time whether you order from a large Ford group or a small independent. Large dealers will place multiple orders in the system every month and will change any one of those to your desired spec.

Delivery times depend on the spec you pick and if its a mass produced model or if it's built to order. People have waited 4 months+ for a factory build.

The current fiesta is built in either Spain or Germany. None are made in the UK

I ordered my MK7 fiesta back in October 2008 and took delivery early December 2008. Since then delivery times have just got out of control

Thanks for that.

It can make a big difference to the lead time whether you order from a large Ford group or a small independent. Large dealers will place multiple orders in the system every month and will change any one of those to your desired spec.

Great advice, made a big difference to my order. It only took 6 and a half weeks from order to delivery. :P

Great advice, made a big difference to my order. It only took 6 and a half weeks from order to delivery. :P

Erm, yes, however I ordered from the largest dealer group in the country and it took 13 weeks - it can help to go big, but in the grand scheme of things it's just luck.

Erm, yes, however I ordered from the largest dealer group in the country and it took 13 weeks - it can help to go big, but in the grand scheme of things it's just luck.

Or maybe it was because I was a whingey little git who was ringing them and popping in every 10 minutes so they wanted rid of me! :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club