Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

Chris1hills

Passenger Window not working

Hi, 

My Daughter's Fiesta (2006) passenger window doesn't work.  When depressing the window switch to operate the window, there is nothing, no noise from a motor, and this is from both passenger and driver door switches. The driver's window works fine.  I've checked the fuses and can't seem to find anything.  

Any help would be appreciated. 

Many thanks

could be the window motor if you have checked fuses and switches, check wiring on motor if not have the motor tested

So, I have checked the motor, it wasn't connected!  I connected it and the window went down by use of the passenger switch. Now it won't go up. I've tried the driver's door switch and absolutely nothing happens (the motor is now off of the door) when pressing the down switch on the passenger door I can see the cog turn, on pressing 'up' nothing happens and there is no movement from the motor when using the drivers switch. 

HELPPPPPP!

Something similar happened to me many years ago on my Renault. I got a local garage to put a new motor in; it wasn't that expensive, about £80 (perhaps £100-120 now).

Looks like you need a new motor. Have a look on ebay you should pick one up cheap enough