Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Private Reg Plates

LeeZetecS

When I read that I can't help but think of sweetcorn.

lol i thought similar

if Chris hadn't mentioned his surname was Osbourne i'd struggle to make it out. Maybe OS58RNE or CO58RNE would also work? :unsure:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KeithC

• FMC

• Jonny87

• paulworthing

Damn people buying a new Clio gonna have a good six months with the new '10' reg :angry:

CL10 xxx :ph34r:

CL10 MAD

CL10 NUT

CL10 BOY

CLIO CAR

CLIO BUM ? :P

Damn people buying a new Clio gonna have a good six months with the new '10' reg :angry:

CL10 xxx :ph34r:

CL10 MAD

CL10 NUT

CL10 BOY

CLIO CAR

CLIO BUM ? :P

Damn, i forgot all about the 10 registrations :( My brother is on his second Clio Cup now - i just typed in CL10 CUP on DVLA site and it said all possible registrations have now been sold! I wonder if the DVLA are holding these back for auction?? :unsure:

Damn, i forgot all about the 10 registrations :( My brother is on his second Clio Cup now - i just typed in CL10 CUP on DVLA site and it said all possible registrations have now been sold! I wonder if the DVLA are holding these back for auction?? :unsure:

Of course they are - another way of getting cash out of us

Of course they are - another way of getting cash out of us

Aye, couldn't believe it when two burly blokes came round my house the other day, both carrying shotguns, demanding I sign on the dotted line for a private plate.

As long as people are daft enough to buy them there will be people clever enough to charge through the nose for them.

Aye, couldn't believe it when two burly blokes came round my house the other day, both carrying shotguns, demanding I sign on the dotted line for a private plate.

As long as people are daft enough to buy them there will be people clever enough to charge through the nose for them.

Same principle as those German saloons with an M badge i suppose keith ;)

:lol:

Same principle as those German saloons with an M badge i suppose keith ;)

:lol:

lol! At least he didn't buy the BMW and then put a vanity plate on it! :lol:

maybe piggy had a visit aswell, seeing he has gone quiet all of a sudden :unsure:

I've already told you.... Piggy's gone

Think yourself lucky that there are enough of us 'daft' people out there because if we weren't then I am sure EVERYONE would be taxed more to raise the extra money that personal plates bring into the government coffers

as said before......... W33 LDY ma daily nickname

ah say buy a plate!

Think yourself lucky that there are enough of us 'daft' people out there because if we weren't then I am sure EVERYONE would be taxed more to raise the extra money that personal plates bring into the government coffers

I've always felt lucky I'm not daft.

lol i thought similar

if Chris hadn't mentioned his surname was Osbourne i'd struggle to make it out. Maybe OS58RNE or CO58RNE would also work? :unsure:

:lol: I never really noticed the 'corn'

OS58RNE is available on the dvla site for £1000, not really worth paying that when I have a plate already with my initials :unsure:

If I could choose a personal plate - I'd go for...

0RG A5M

;)

The number plate "ORG 45M" is available on RegTransfers for £150,000....think I'd rather buy a house with that money!!! haha! There is also an article on the same site about a guy who has "V14 GRA" on his number plate!

There is also an article on the same site about a guy who has "V14 GRA" on his number plate!

I'd imagine he spends most of his time on the hard shoulder...

:P

I was thinking about getting a personal one before mine came, but when I receiver her, my number plate is FV09HWR, which I read as fvhhhhwr! Which suits the car well I think :P

I wanted PGO 1 but not paynig £29,995 for a number plate when the car it is on is never going to be worth more than £20,000! - I'd rather stick to the plate I have, spend £1,500 on the Mountune upgrade and save the change!

Some gadgy just been on the radio from the DVLA and said they make £77m million a year on reg sales. Easy money.

I want CR08 TES as I am in the plastic crate rental business. It is available, not too pricy, but still can't afford it. :(

I've seen a lorry going about with HE54 !Removed!. 'He's a !Removed!'?? Don't think it's a private reg and I wasn't going to ask!

ST53 PHEN would have been perfect for me on 53 plate fiesta, but even if i did become available i dont think i would spend that much money on a plate

ST53 PHEN would have been perfect for me on 53 plate fiesta, but even if i did become available i dont think i would spend that much money on a plate

One letter too many there ;)

What you'll want, although it's not going to be out for several years yet, and even then it'll most probably go to auction, is:

ST39HEN :)

Or S739HEN, which should already be issued - you can contact DVLA who'll tell you if it's been assigned, and for a small fee will contact the current holder and ask if they want to sell it to you :)

One letter too many there ;)

What you'll want, although it's not going to be out for several years yet, and even then it'll most probably go to auction, is:

ST39HEN :)

Or S739HEN, which should already be issued - you can contact DVLA who'll tell you if it's been assigned, and for a small fee will contact the current holder and ask if they want to sell it to you :)

D'oh, typo, i meant ST53 PHN,

Although maybe i'll look out for ST39 HEN in 2039, but im guessing that would go for £50,000+

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club