Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta: the most popular colours worldwide...

Nightowl

One year after its debut, more than half a million customers have purchased the new Ford Fiesta, marking an important milestone as Ford Motor Company prepares to bring the fuel-efficient, global car to the U.S. and other key Asian Pacific markets next year...

Customers so far have been drawn to higher end models of the Fiesta, with more than 40 percent of European buyers choosing the Titanium and Ghia trim levels. The variety of colors that Fiesta offers is also proving to be a hit.

So far this year customers in the U.K. and Germany, Ford of Europe’s two largest markets, drive off in a “Panther Black” Fiesta more than any other color. Drivers in Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands and Greece are also among those countries that favor black.

However, buyers in Spain, Austria and Russia are selecting “Hot Magenta” as their top color. The Scandinavian countries are setting a pattern all their own. The Swedes select “Moondust Silver” most often. Norwegians favor “Hot Magenta.” Denmark goes with “Panther Black,” while the Finns tilt toward “Tango.”

Top choices among China buyers are “Passion Orange” and “Winning Blue.” But throughout Asia Pacific overall, the top-selling color is “Moondust Silver,” with South Africans also favoring “Frozen White” while Australians go for “Panther Black” in nearly equal numbers.

When the Fiesta hits American shores next year it will feature bold color choices, including “Bright Magenta” and “Lime Squeeze.”

http://allworldcars.com/wordpress/?p=15426#more-15426

One year after its debut, more than half a million customers have purchased the new Ford Fiesta, marking an important milestone as Ford Motor Company prepares to bring the fuel-efficient, global car to the U.S. and other key Asian Pacific markets next year...

Customers so far have been drawn to higher end models of the Fiesta, with more than 40 percent of European buyers choosing the Titanium and Ghia trim levels. The variety of colors that Fiesta offers is also proving to be a hit.

So far this year customers in the U.K. and Germany, Ford of Europe’s two largest markets, drive off in a “Panther Black” should that not be common white Fiesta more than any other color. Drivers in Italy, Switzerland, Netherlands and Greece are also among those countries that favor black.

However, buyers in Spain, Austria and Russia are selecting “Hot Magenta” as their top color. The Scandinavian countries are setting a pattern all their own. The Swedes select “Moondust Silver” most often. Norwegians favor “Hot Magenta.” Denmark goes with “Panther Black,” while the Finns tilt toward “Tango.”

Top choices among China buyers are “Passion Orange” and “Winning Blue.” But throughout Asia Pacific overall, the top-selling color is “Moondust Silver,” with South Africans also favoring “Frozen White” while Australians go for “Panther Black” in nearly equal numbers.

When the Fiesta hits American shores next year it will feature bold color choices, including “Bright Magenta” and “Lime Squeeze.”

http://allworldcars.com/wordpress/?p=15426#more-15426

I would of thought that Frozen White would be in there somewhere. That's really surprising!

Not that this matters, its still Sea Grey VS Panther Black in my world :)

'fuel efficient' - my ar*e!

Haha I'm with you on that one! I filled up with Shell V-Power yesterday as I'd been slagging it off and thought I should really give it a fair go and since I filled it up I've averaged 24mpg! Woo. Although most of that is stop start traffic.

And the 500,000th mk7 off the production line is...

20141246289786510205315.jpg

... a frozen white ZS! Anyone got one on order? :D

Panther black.....ZZZZZzzzzzzz. That's just soooooooooo common.

Moondust silver. YAAAAaaaaaawn. Ten-a-penny.

Blue (of any shade). Somebody perleeeeease wake me up!

;)

20141246289786510205315.jpg

^^^ Looks like it's destined for these shores too!! av it euroland!!

Mmmm Lime Squeeze or Passion Orange for me - oh hang on, I already have Lime Squeeze! LOL

Nightowl - you got your baby yet ??

Mmmm Lime Squeeze or Passion Orange for me - oh hang on, I already have Lime Squeeze! LOL

Nightowl - you got your baby yet ??

Hi Paul - long time no see!

As it happens; my car was delivered yesterday to the dealer and (of course) I went to have a good look at it. It is Gorgeous with a capital G!!!

I am picking it up at midday on Tuesday next week as the dealership is snowed under (pun intended) with late deliveries/paperwork/staff shortages due to the weather, etc and it needs its pre-delivery checks, etc.

I gotta say that she looks the dog's danglies in Squeeze with the bodykit too. So glad that I opted for THE best, most-striking, eye-catching colour in the Ford brochure! ;)

Happy days...at last. The waiting time has been shocking (no thanks to Ford themselves) - but she's here now & soon to be mine.

Can't wait to see some pictures when you FIANLLY take delivery Nightowl :) I do think dressed up Squeeze cars look fantastic :D

^^^ Looks like it's destined for these shores too!! av it euroland!!

Not surprised if they sold more than 100,000 of that half million in the UK in 2009!

Can't wait to see some pictures when you FIANLLY take delivery Nightowl :) I do think dressed up Squeeze cars look fantastic :D

Will try and remember to take my camera when I pick it up next week Chris - and post the photos.

I have had a nightmare experience from Ford regarding the car. I've been pushed from pillar to post as you know & have had a few sleepless nights...which is NOT what buying a new car should be all about! The dealer said to me yesterday that I will be sent a Ford questionaire a week or two later. Hope there's enough room on it for all my gripes!

One last thing; the optional 16" 7-spoke alloys I specced look superb on the car.

Roll on tuesday...

Hi Paul - long time no see!

As it happens; my car was delivered yesterday to the dealer and (of course) I went to have a good look at it. It is Gorgeous with a capital G!!!

I am picking it up at midday on Tuesday next week as the dealership is snowed under (pun intended) with late deliveries/paperwork/staff shortages due to the weather, etc and it needs its pre-delivery checks, etc.

I gotta say that she looks the dog's danglies in Squeeze with the bodykit too. So glad that I opted for THE best, most-striking, eye-catching colour in the Ford brochure! ;)

Happy days...at last. The waiting time has been shocking (no thanks to Ford themselves) - but she's here now & soon to be mine.

So now you have seen your baby I bet you are so glad that you did not cancel the order and go for the DS instead I bet.

Have to say that I have had mine now for 18 weeks and I still cannot get over how gorgeous it is - whenever I park it up I always find I am taking a long lingering look back at him and thinking just how gorgeous he is - Oh happy days!

Mine's got a personal plate now so just got to convince the boyfriend that the Mountune performance pack would finish the whole package off beautifully . . .

So now you have seen your baby I bet you are so glad that you did not cancel the order and go for the DS instead I bet.

Have to say that I have had mine now for 18 weeks and I still cannot get over how gorgeous it is - whenever I park it up I always find I am taking a long lingering look back at him and thinking just how gorgeous he is - Oh happy days!

Mine's got a personal plate now so just got to convince the boyfriend that the Mountune performance pack would finish the whole package off beautifully . . .

I really like the new DS3 but unfortunately Citroen aren't releasing it (in March) with an auto box - which I have to have of course - due to having Polio as a kid. I'd imagine they will add an auto option to the line-up later in the year maybe.

My new Fiesta however really is a fine-looking automobile & I am very pleased that I stuck with it. Good choice of both car AND colour!

One thing that I'd like to know Paul;

Do you get much female attention driving that machine of yours? ;)

One thing that I'd like to know Paul;

Do you get much female attention driving that machine of yours? ;)

No idea Nightowl . . . .for obvious reasons :lol:

No idea Nightowl . . . .for obvious reasons :lol:

lol :lol: I know, I know!

Many females seem to love the colour Squeeze. When I tell them I've ordered the new Fiesta - they ask if its "that lovely green colour?"

I hope it lives up to its name & it's called "Squeeze" for other reasons! ;)

GUess it is a bit too !Removed! for the lads too . . oh well

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club