Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DPF Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaner

lasthope

Have you tried some premium diesel and a long trip up the motorway in a low gear to keep the revs up??? Would imagine thats just an octane booster ro increase the temps.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

cars ok mate,,it has full service history from the 29/05/09 to 30/05/17 but cant see if the dpf has had oil in

It doesn't have any oil in the DPF as far as I know. Its just like an air filter.

some one said it needs Fluid in some place to help burn the crap out ,,lol and its about 25quid + a litre

Never heard that one before!

a good blast down the m.way should do the job just aswell for you. all the cleaners need to be added to a full tank of fuel, millers that you posted link for should do what you need it to :smile:

You're thinking of eolys fluid or you can get Pat fluid on eBay or eurocarparts. it goes in a separate tank under the car next the fuel tank its a black tank so you cant see in it.

You will need a garage to reset the eolys counter after topping it up or you can use forscan.

It is expensive but definitely needed for the fuel to burn at the correct temperature to clean the DPF.

how can you tell how much fluid you have in the tank,my car has full service history from the 29/05/09 to 30/05/17,but on the stamps it says nout about filling tank up

If you have a elm adapter you can use a program to tell you how much is left.

If you are ok with computers it's quite easy. If not then a garage should be able to tell you. I got charged £25 to check mine. 

Easy way to see if you have a tank under the car explained here:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club