Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is this possible? Upgrade my car BLUETOOTH

MrJamesMcManus

Does anyone know if this is possible and if So, can you point me in the right direction.

I have a 62 plate ford fiesta EDGE (peasant model, I know, but first car)

One thing that annoys me about it is no bluetooth. I have aux which the cables always break. It would just be nice to have bluetooth or DAB or even both.

So is it possible upgrade my car to have bluetooth? If so what do I need?

I know DAB is new stereo, aerial and wiring. Then you have to activate it on Forscan.

For bluetooth I think it would be easier and cheaper to get a Parrot.

DAB is definitely new head unit and all other associated wiring Luke is correct. Would be cheaper to install a Parrot if you are simply wanting phone hands free, for playing music via bluetooth there is a separate bluetooth module you can actually buy. Read this thread for a little more information:- 

32 minutes ago, Nick_T said:

DAB is definitely new head unit and all other associated wiring Luke is correct. Would be cheaper to install a Parrot if you are simply wanting phone hands free, for playing music via bluetooth there is a separate bluetooth module you can actually buy. Read this thread for a little more information:- 

Upgrading from BVC-Low to BVC-High isn't too tricky, but sounds like OP is looking to install from scratch. Bit more involved - wiring loom&fascia for usb, wiring loom for indicator voice control button, possibly new indicator stalk, Speakers may need upgrading as well (can probably get away without doing that) on top of the usual (correct) bluetooth module and 30 mins labour with an IDS.

Probably better for him to just go with the parrot and just pick a model that does music too tbh 

Thanks for all your comments guys. Just going to stick with my bluetooth aux for now and maybe look at getting a parrot for future.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club