• 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members


Recommended Posts

Hi all.

Hoping someone may be able to help with an indication issue on my 07 KA.

90% of the time it works perfectly fine but for the other 10% of the time it either stops working completely or works much slower than usual.

Took it to a garage they quoted £300. 😐 obviously I'll get a second opinion on that !!! Hoping someone may have a remedy!!

thanks In advance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

i would buy a new indicator relay and try that first. its plugged into the indicator/wiper switch assembly. what was there diagnosis for £300

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now