• Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

Delboy777

Wind deflectors

Recommend which wind deflectors are best please. I won't buy Heko because they are crap. 

yay ! another wind deflector thread lol

a full 4 days since the last

must be a forum record :-D

seeing as there are only 2 brands available and youve already rejected one of them , the discussion on your other option (s) should be fairly brief..........

;-)

I prefer Heko.
Climair are more expensive and more likely to foul window obstruction sensors.
Heko also do a darker tint than Climair so match dark cars with tinted windows better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Delboy777 said:

Recommend which wind deflectors are best please. I won't buy Heko because they are crap. 

Then you've already made your decision, there are only to 'names' to choose from! :wallbash:

Jesus H are you peeps on your monthly or something ? Didn't want smart assed comments just honest opinions without the BS.

You already said you DON'T want heko ones so you already made up your mind before the thread had already started. There IS ONLY TWO choices, come on you got to admit it wasn't the best statement in the world was it. If you wanted options on  what people preferred then you should have worded it differently.

The forums are generally a pretty chilled out and friendly place but if someone says something stupid it'll get called out e.g. "Should I go to KFC or Burger King.......but by the way I can't stand KFC?  What do you think guys?" :wallbash:

2 hours ago, Delboy777 said:

Bought Climair ones direct from Ford, cheaper than from Climair themselves.

Well done pal, glad you made the right choice 😜

A friend of mine (who doesn't really do cars) says he's got me a set of deflectors for mine for my birthday but I'm seriously wondering which kind he has bought!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Phil21185 said:

A friend of mine (who doesn't really do cars) says he's got me a set of deflectors for mine for my birthday but I'm seriously wondering which kind he has bought!

if hes a real freind he will get you climairs

I have a feeling they'll be China specials...

Ooh "McArthurs Best Worms in Gravy". Let me just get my can opener...

Why Climair?

18 hours ago, Phil21185 said:

I have a feeling they'll be China specials...

Ooh "McArthurs Best Worms in Gravy". Let me just get my can opener...

Why Climair?

because they are the best . ive had both and wish id bought climairs instead of hekos

thanks for your input but that isn't really that helpful.  Can you explain why you think they are the best?  The most prevalent issue I've read with Climair is that they prevent windows from closing properly.  That's a dealbreaker for me and it would be great to know others' more positive experiences (if there are any).

20 minutes ago, Phil21185 said:

thanks for your input but that isn't really that helpful.  Can you explain why you think they are the best?  The most prevalent issue I've read with Climair is that they prevent windows from closing properly.  That's a dealbreaker for me and it would be great to know others' more positive experiences (if there are any).

i had problems with windows bouncing back .but after reseting the windows they worked ok . they are the best because the clips on the hekos on mine have fallen out the back ones have fallen off .none of which has happened to the climairs .i had the clims on my st took them off and put them on the focus i have now .

i only bought hekos because i broke my drivers one and heard hekos are better but i dont think so

Thanks for that. Well I'll just have to see what my (very late) birthday present will be lol!

ive gone 50/50 .ive got hekos on the front and climairs on the back lol

5050.thumb.jpg.1e59e8e7252232e0df3b42e87646f683.jpg

ive got 2 brand new front hekos in the box if any one want to swap for climair fronts