Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wind deflectors

Delboy777

Recommend which wind deflectors are best please. I won't buy Heko because they are crap. 

climairs .heko are crap simple

yay ! another wind deflector thread lol

a full 4 days since the last

must be a forum record :-D

seeing as there are only 2 brands available and youve already rejected one of them , the discussion on your other option (s) should be fairly brief..........

;-)

• Like 5

I prefer Heko.
Climair are more expensive and more likely to foul window obstruction sensors.
Heko also do a darker tint than Climair so match dark cars with tinted windows better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Delboy777 said:

Recommend which wind deflectors are best please. I won't buy Heko because they are crap. 

Then you've already made your decision, there are only to 'names' to choose from! :wallbash:

• Like 2

IMG_20160910_151124.thumb.jpg.362c9d5ffbce3ae1c5b0cb608b99f0c5.jpg2,4,6,8, who do we appreciate,Team Heko Ra Ra Ra 😂😂😂

• Like 3

Jesus H are you peeps on your monthly or something ? Didn't want smart assed comments just honest opinions without the BS.

You already said you DON'T want heko ones so you already made up your mind before the thread had already started. There IS ONLY TWO choices, come on you got to admit it wasn't the best statement in the world was it. If you wanted options on  what people preferred then you should have worded it differently.

• Like 4

The forums are generally a pretty chilled out and friendly place but if someone says something stupid it'll get called out e.g. "Should I go to KFC or Burger King.......but by the way I can't stand KFC?  What do you think guys?" :wallbash:

• Like 5

Bought Climair ones direct from Ford, cheaper than from Climair themselves.

2 hours ago, Delboy777 said:

Bought Climair ones direct from Ford, cheaper than from Climair themselves.

Well done pal, glad you made the right choice 😜

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wilto said:

Well done pal, glad you made the right choice 😜

it was 50/50 lol

• Like 1

A friend of mine (who doesn't really do cars) says he's got me a set of deflectors for mine for my birthday but I'm seriously wondering which kind he has bought!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Phil21185 said:

A friend of mine (who doesn't really do cars) says he's got me a set of deflectors for mine for my birthday but I'm seriously wondering which kind he has bought!

if hes a real freind he will get you climairs

• Haha 1

I have a feeling they'll be China specials...

Ooh "McArthurs Best Worms in Gravy". Let me just get my can opener...

Why Climair?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Phil21185 said:

I have a feeling they'll be China specials...

Ooh "McArthurs Best Worms in Gravy". Let me just get my can opener...

Why Climair?

because they are the best . ive had both and wish id bought climairs instead of hekos

thanks for your input but that isn't really that helpful.  Can you explain why you think they are the best?  The most prevalent issue I've read with Climair is that they prevent windows from closing properly.  That's a dealbreaker for me and it would be great to know others' more positive experiences (if there are any).

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Phil21185 said:

thanks for your input but that isn't really that helpful.  Can you explain why you think they are the best?  The most prevalent issue I've read with Climair is that they prevent windows from closing properly.  That's a dealbreaker for me and it would be great to know others' more positive experiences (if there are any).

i had problems with windows bouncing back .but after reseting the windows they worked ok . they are the best because the clips on the hekos on mine have fallen out the back ones have fallen off .none of which has happened to the climairs .i had the clims on my st took them off and put them on the focus i have now .

i only bought hekos because i broke my drivers one and heard hekos are better but i dont think so

Thanks for that. Well I'll just have to see what my (very late) birthday present will be lol!

ive gone 50/50 .ive got hekos on the front and climairs on the back lol

5050.thumb.jpg.1e59e8e7252232e0df3b42e87646f683.jpg

ive got 2 brand new front hekos in the box if any one want to swap for climair fronts 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Do you need to use clips with the hekos and if so is it pretty straight forward to fit?

3 minutes ago, F0CUE said:

Do you need to use clips with the hekos and if so is it pretty straight forward to fit?

Yes, I found I needed the clips but didn't need to mess about with the adhesive tape.

Once the deflectors are in place you just push a clip into the "window groove" at the top of the car door, one at the front end and 1 at the back end of each door.  One side of the clip will have a pointy bit, point this side away from the deflector.  I've had mine fitted for a couple of years now and not had any issues with them falling out (front and rear), I suspect if I tried to get away with just 1 clip per door I would have had problems.

Ah so they are pretty much like the spoiler clips then that hold it in place really. Thanks for the help.

These are the clips that come with the deflectors

1516470261910.jpg
  • Like 1