Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford fiesta mk6

bigbob87

First off id like to say hi to you all I jave a ford fiesta mk6 03 plate and i want to kbow what gem id need to add remote central locking to it I have added a pic of my gem thanx

20170628_123020.jpg

Hi welcome, I have given and received a lot of advice from the forum, when I had my mk6 I added electric windows, remote locking, facelift electric mirrors, front fogs plus fitted facelift front and rear lights, so know my way around the mk6. Can you try and get a photo or let me know the gem part number that's fitted to you car, it will either start with 4S6T or 2S6T, I do have a spare one for sale, but will depend on your part number

• Like 2

Il let you know when im back from work thanx for fast reply 

Ah, your car is the older mk6 as ford changed the gem late 2003/2004 my mk6 was a2004 so had the newer gem(4S6T) which isn't compatible with the 2S6T variant. What you need is a gem that must start its part number with 2S6T then 15k600(think they all have the same here) then the last two letters must start with either a C or D the last letter isn't important.... so an example of what you're looking for is 2S6T 15K600 DE.
I will have a look and see what I can find for you.
You must make sure it comes from a 5door too else you're car will always have door open warning light illuminated.

• Like 1

I carnt seem to find any seems like il offer buy a aftermarket one

Leave it with me mate, I'll have a look for you, I have no experience with the older gem's.
Try and avoid aftermarket one's best to go for oem retrofits.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club