Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Low can you go

tazzman600
聽Share

22 minutes ago, tazzman600 said:

Or maybe it's one helluva anti theft deterant.
As for anyone saying it looks krap. Well you have your opinions but have you seen how bad your car looks compared to it?
I didn't expect such childish reactions to my post but hey ho there are brain deads driving every make of car.

Well you're entitled to your opinion of my opinion but quite frankly my opinion of your opinion of my opinion is not that good 馃槉.

Like I said. The body kit looks nice and I have nothing against cars being reasonably lowered to make the wheels fill the arches better. I think it looks good at a car show but ridiculous at the side of the road.

Hows my granny supposed to get in and out, huh?!

• Like 2

To be fair, this forum is pretty civilised compared to some I could聽name and when someone asks if others like the look of something it does rather open the Op up to everyone else's take on it.

THAT car is pretty extreme looking and stuff that looks extreme tends to generate extreme opinions (i.e. the looks of the latest Honda Type-R for example, people tend to either think it looks amazing or KARP).

I wouldn't take anything anyone here has said personally, you asked for opinions on the car and got them. 聽If someone has been personal towards you then that would be different mate.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, tazzman600 said:

I didn't expect such childish reactions to my post but hey ho there are brain deads driving every make of car.

That comment is starting to get rather personal. As Damian says you asked for people's opinions and should be ready to accept that others won't agree with you.

• Like 3

Nice rear bumper, but too low for my liking, he must have some sort of adjustable hydraulics on his suspension for this, it wont go over dropped kerbs let alone speed bumps. It even looks so low, that even the brake/accel inertia will scrape his bumpers along the road.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club