Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST rear diffuser for mk 7.5 zetec s?

Flexcy

Hi, I recently bought a Zetec S ecoboost, so far the car has been an absolute dream.

I've been trying to find a ST rear diffuser and I cannot find one for the life of me. I already have a mountune exhaust so wouldn't need to play with the exhaust to get it to fit properly.

Does anyone know where i can get one? would like to buy a white one but I guess any colour would be fine as I can get it sprayed.

I have attached a photo of my car with the exhaust and current diffuser, any help is appreciated a lot.

Thanks.

20170819_153811.jpg

there is a white one and a blue one on eBay just now, white one needs respray due to scuff marks, type in fiesta rear bumper and go for newly listed and you will see them. both put on 3rd September.

• Like 1

Plenty of people on here have done it, @Willy done mine for me so he might be able to give you some guidance :smile:

• Like 1

Try Maxton Design Uk I think they may have one

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies!

I've just been on pumaspeed and I've found they sell it but in two parts, hopefully will be ordering on pay day.

Seen a few guides how to install and doesn't look to bad, if anyone reading has done this before how long roughly did it take?

Cheers 

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get it? and if so is there any installed pics you could post up? :)

If you head onto Triplecomposites.com goto your model of fiesta, they have an aggressive looking rear valence which is one whole piece! Looks far more agressive with big fins!

d93d6e3b1dd52c320bbe314398f10b2c.png.8be1db19515644cebad2f66500a3afc4.png45edea0b91ba5c0cd0ae0d9f0f9f9d97.png.a33f9b0d4bdf1ce1212a5d82e21e40ab.png

• Like 1

just to add paintmods do a st style but its gloss black with the white part added looks smarter than the standard plastic one. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AlexBartlam said:

just to add paintmods do a st style but its gloss black with the white part added looks smarter than the standard plastic one. 

On 04/09/2017 at 1:25 PM, Flexcy said:

Hi, I recently bought a Zetec S ecoboost, so far the car has been an absolute dream.

I've been trying to find a ST rear diffuser and I cannot find one for the life of me. I already have a mountune exhaust so wouldn't need to play with the exhaust to get it to fit properly.

Does anyone know where i can get one? would like to buy a white one but I guess any colour would be fine as I can get it sprayed.

I have attached a photo of my car with the exhaust and current diffuser, any help is appreciated a lot.

Thanks.

20170819_153811.jpg

What exhaust is this??

Thanks for all the replies guys!

I met a lad with a ST and bought his defuser from him, fitting was a nightmare as my exhaust pipes had to be move the the left slightly, but it's all on and good!

For those wondering it's a Miltek exhaust, I have no idea which one as I bought this car from ford and it was already installed!

20170917_133052.jpg

• Like 1

Looks beautiful mate! Bet that exhaust note sounds nifty ;) 

Is that wing risers I spot or is it just me imagining?, If it is wing risers, what make are they and are they worth the purchase? :unsure:

1 hour ago, Dan567 said:

Looks beautiful mate! Bet that exhaust note sounds nifty ;) 

Is that wing risers I spot or is it just me imagining?, If it is wing risers, what make are they and are they worth the purchase? :unsure:

Sounds brilliant! and you may of spot them😉

I brought mine from ceuk, they are fairly pricey for what they actually are but for me it transforms the car!

20170909_132921.jpg

• Haha 1

Boomba ones are even more expensive :wacko: £160 I think! Definitely expensive for what they are!

I've got a good set of eyes ;) Seen that reflection with little lines in it and I just knew! Where they hard to install at all?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan567 said:

Boomba ones are even more expensive :wacko: £160 I think! Definitely expensive for what they are!

I've got a good set of eyes ;) Seen that reflection with little lines in it and I just knew! Where they hard to install at all?

I did want them but that price really put me off! Fairly easy, hardest part it positioning the actual risers, takes a little trial and error and I would get someone else to help! Good luck mate!

• Like 1

Went onto CEUK, Bought some Ice White Dipped and Full Beam bulbs, "Accidently" added wing risers to my basket ;) and paid... Woopsieeeee

We will see how they go! Hopefully I can find someone to help me put them on! If not... well.. I mean surely I could use them as pencil holders worst case scenario? ;) Thanks dude!

1 hour ago, Dan567 said:

Went onto CEUK, Bought some Ice White Dipped and Full Beam bulbs, "Accidently" added wing risers to my basket ;) and paid... Woopsieeeee

We will see how they go! Hopefully I can find someone to help me put them on! If not... well.. I mean surely I could use them as pencil holders worst case scenario? ;) Thanks dude!

Let me know how they are mate, I've been wanting to try the night eye LED'S! & Just need someone to hold on side so you don't scratch the paintwork and be sure to clean up everywhere you'll be able to see! No worries mate have fun :)

• Like 1

On 9/22/2017 at 1:43 PM, Flexcy said:

Sounds brilliant! and you may of spot them😉

I brought mine from ceuk, they are fairly pricey for what they actually are but for me it transforms the car!

20170909_132921.jpg

Flexcy, Did that kit prove the "stickers / decals" to cover the holes that arent used anymore? Watching a boomba install one and they provide stickers which stops water getting trapped in areas where water shouldn't be! Just curious because I don't want to be like a kid at christmas where you get a brand new toy to mess around with an basically get the feeling of "no batteries included" so I want to make sure if I have to pop down to a local shop and pick up some adhesive stickers. 

at a recent meet i went too a few cars had them, i tried to do a DIY spacer i found on youtube, he did it but i couldn't get it too line up, i saw the CEUK ones and they are an 'L' shape, have you considered bonnet spacers, thats some thing im doing soon, easier to do DIY, 25mm box section and some longer bolts.

21 hours ago, Dan567 said:

Flexcy, Did that kit prove the "stickers / decals" to cover the holes that arent used anymore? Watching a boomba install one and they provide stickers which stops water getting trapped in areas where water shouldn't be! Just curious because I don't want to be like a kid at christmas where you get a brand new toy to mess around with an basically get the feeling of "no batteries included" so I want to make sure if I have to pop down to a local shop and pick up some adhesive stickers. 

Yeah, came with 6 black circle stickers I believe, mine was from ceuk so I'd contact them mate.

1 hour ago, Flexcy said:

Yeah, came with 6 black circle stickers I believe, mine was from ceuk so I'd contact them mate.

Thanks dude! Yeah i ordered mine from CEUK too!

On 9/26/2017 at 4:32 PM, Flexcy said:

Got the wingrisers installed after an hour of realignment and frustration! It looks awesome in my opinion! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/09/2017 at 11:26 AM, Flexcy said:

Thanks for all the replies guys!

I met a lad with a ST and bought his defuser from him, fitting was a nightmare as my exhaust pipes had to be move the the left slightly, but it's all on and good!

For those wondering it's a Miltek exhaust, I have no idea which one as I bought this car from ford and it was already installed!

20170917_133052.jpg

Love those ramps, where did you get them from?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RobA said:

I agree them ramps are quality. I've just purchased ST diffuser, spats which should come today. Gonna be taking it all to get sprayed up weekend, you say was a nightmare to fit? is that just because of the exhaust issue? and do you need any other bolts etc? 

issue i got is, i have 2x sensors in my original diffuser so i need to drill in my current bumper to fit the 2 in the middle - but been told it's not a hard job

11 hours ago, RobA said:

Couldn't tell you mate, this was done at a friend's house he bought them from a mate for £40, they were brilliant!