Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacing footwell bulbs in a 2015 zetec s

Kade

Hi Everyone,

I have a 2015 fiesta zetec s, thinking of changing the footwell bulbs to red- to match the cupholder lighting. Anyone got a link to which ones to buy please???

Cheers, Kade

Hey Kade,

The best website I have found for footwell lights has been CEUK - https://ceuk.myshopify.com/collections/x-ceuk-lighting-footwell-lighting/products/britevue-501-footwell-bulbs-red

Haven't bought anything from them yet, just picked up my ZS yesterday - but a lot of people seem to use them.

They do also have have footwell panels that are supposed to be brighter than bulbs, so maybe have a look at that.

I have since bought the blue light panels for my footwell, super easy to install! 

21764084_1774251529270457_40651689_o.jpg

Cheers everyone. Found what I was looking for and they look great! 

Now looking for some wind deflectors😏

• Like 1

Have just brought some panels as you suggested Oanyerbike as they're much brighter than my bulbs. How do you install them out of interest?

On ‎19‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 10:59 AM, Kade said:

Have just brought some panels as you suggested Oanyerbike as they're much brighter than my bulbs. How do you install them out of interest?

Awesome man! It's just a case of unplugging the existing blubs, then plugging in panels - then the panel have a peel off sticky back, stick it where you want and you are good to go!

Took me a while to see this, have you got it all set up? :biggrin:

Got one side set up.. as was missing the adapter bit that actually plugs into the car so will have to order another set. Much brighter though, although I notice they get a bit hot!

great little mod tho man

On 25/09/2017 at 11:58 AM, OanYerBike said:

Awesome man! It's just a case of unplugging the existing blubs, then plugging in panels - then the panel have a peel off sticky back, stick it where you want and you are good to go!

Took me a while to see this, have you got it all set up? :biggrin:

Got one side set up.. as was missing the adapter bit that actually plugs into the car so will have to order another set. Much brighter though, although I notice they get a bit hot!

great little mod tho man

On 29/09/2017 at 8:00 PM, Kade said:

great little mod tho man

Yeah I have noticed that as well dude!

Yeah man, nice and cheap but they make a big difference ☺️

12 hours ago, OanYerBike said:

Yeah I have noticed that as well dude!

Yeah man, nice and cheap but they make a big difference ☺️

On to the wind deflectors now this week😏

5 hours ago, Kade said:

On to the wind deflectors now this week😏

Awesome man! I just put mine on as well - put a white pinstripe on them, there's a picture on my project thread if you wanna see 😁🤙🏻

• 5 weeks later...
On 01/10/2017 at 4:55 PM, OanYerBike said:

Awesome man! I just put mine on as well - put a white pinstripe on them, there's a picture on my project thread if you wanna see 😁🤙🏻

You got a link to these bro??