Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What simple mods have you done

Jordford1990

Hi all just wanted to see what kind of mods you do to your car.

I have added in l.e.d strips in my foot wells wired then from the intiror light.

Added aux to radio, cleaned and painted parts of engine not amzing but i like what i have done :), upgraded builbs in head lights.

Imintrested in what you all have done want some ideas to what you have done to your cars

20170909_165622.jpg

Also if any one know how i can paint engine cover or if you can or cant be great.

Any tips on how to find the code for the color of the paint of the car as want to paint lower part of bumpers and wing that be great.

Any nods that are sinple but worth it let me know.

I love my car its my first car i have had ino its no super car but i want to look after it as she is my babe call Ursula haha

The sticker on the Slam pannel (i think) tells you the colour code.

This is mine. 

Plasti dip matt black bonnet + alloys. Not spray paint but spray plastic (my first time spraying and i think it looks good)

Tinted windows.

Carbon wrapped Door handles + fuel flap + interior panels + rear bumper trim + mirrors.

Fly eyed front lights.

Black lexus rear lights (brake fog and reverse)

IMG_20170817_203532.thumb.jpg.a472b344bd617e2bad6958a6986ab1a0.jpgIMG_20170817_203506.thumb.jpg.226e26f5ab5c7622fe13461e5842954b.jpg

Red trim push fit really cheap really easy to do.

5995f6414f4d4_IMG_20170813_1406501.thumb.jpg.bdd511c472c58a78f0ab92ca6bed960f.jpgIMG_20170817_203633.thumb.jpg.a2f3835a5101b703bb344202d09971fb.jpg

IMG_20170727_192246.jpg

5995f60ac34a1_IMG_20170813_1406581.jpg.87db88c8d2e1417350af69232382ddb5.jpg

• Like 1

Has your car been through MOT yet since you have done the rear lights @Liam121093 I doubt it will pass as there doesn't seem to be a rear reflector that hasn't been made darker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It had an MOT 3 weeks after i finished all this passed with a couple of advisories (shock absorbers worn).

No problem with lights at all 

• Like 1

It had an MOT 3 weeks after i finished all this passed with a couple of advisories (shock absorbers worn).
No problem with lights at all 

I've heard of cars not passing due to the reflector issue, maybe it's just been a 'jobsworth' tester in those cases [emoji106]

Just now, Jonro2009 said:

I've heard of cars not passing due to the reflector issue, maybe it's just been a 'jobsworth' tester in those cases emoji106.png

I still have the third brake light as standard.

I read a few post before ordering and also researched if they were legal as they are dark but everywhere said they were fine.

• Like 1

I still have the third brake light as standard.
I read a few post before ordering and also researched if they were legal as they are dark but everywhere said they were fine.

I wonder if that's the saving point, the high level light.

Just now, Jonro2009 said:

I wonder if that's the saving point, the high level light.

I'm not sure but the main thing it passed.

• Like 1

This is mine.

Tinted windows all round.

wind deflectors.

RS alloys.

Aftermarket head-unit.

Sub + amp in the boot.

Ultra white headlights + sidelights.

Changed fan switches.

Changed clutch, brake and accelerator covers.

Hardwired dash cam straight to fuse box.

Fitted cigarette lighter/charging port in boot.

I haven't made any engine changes. Not much point on the 1.6, to get a noticeable change in performance you'll need to spend serious cash.

I'll upload more pictures of the interior if you wish.

ford.jpg

ford1.jpg

ford2.jpg

• Like 1

Mine is a 1.6TDCI rammaped from 110BHP to 135BHP massive difference but im not sure what it will be like on the petrol.

Looking good mate, I do like the alloys.

• Like 1

Just now, Liam121093 said:

Mine is a 1.6TDCI rammaped from 110BHP to 135BHP massive difference but im not sure what it will be like on the petrol.

Looking good mate, I do like the alloys.

Cheers :thumbup1:

I did look at getting mine remapped with a few other aftermarket parts. But the amount of money spent on remapping + various parts isn't worth a 2bhp gain :laugh: besides, they keep up with traffic, and they're faster off the line a 2.4 (I believe) turbo honda civic :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club