Join Premium & Save
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

2 hours ago, TangoDaz said:

Here's my facelift 

IMG_1148.JPG

Have been racking my memory on this. What colour is it? I thought the red Focus ST was a much brighter colour

Like the pedals. Where did u get them? I'm changing my stock Sony dab unit soon as I've upgraded my Speakers and im going down route of amp and sub.

They're off eBay 282615718347 

& ive got a sub and amp in the boot. I don't have a photo of it fitted but this is the one I have...it's nothing expensive but it packs a punch! IMG_4030.thumb.JPG.0b8348e61c9d489d5eb91407306b0c4e.JPG

clutch and brake pedals fit perfectly. the accelerator not so good. (hard to explain so bare with me) where the stem for the pedals goes to the box, on the pedal that sits slightly to the right (if i remember rightly) on the covers, the gap made for the stem sits in the middle. how ever, mine still fit tightly and have never moved in the 3 months of using them. I suppose you could make them fit if you really want to. I'll try and get a picture tomorrow, It might better explain.

On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 3:25 PM, Dave1981 said:

My 2010 Titanium 2.0 facelift..

ST rear spoiler, tinted windows and powder coated alloys. Zetec S front upper and lower grills & soon to have front splitter fitted. 

IMG_20170912_152019.jpg

IMG_20170912_152448.jpg

IMG_20170912_152241.jpg

i have got a Maxton design front splitter in gloss black black on my front bumper and can say they are well made and look great and the best part they fit the standard front bumper like you have got