Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Colour coded MK7 washer jets

alexavfc

Has anybody colour coded their washer jets yet? And if so, where did you get them from? As I don't really want to go down the route of spraying the plastic jets myself

Thanks

Someone asked this before (can't remember who) and i suggested they contact TeamTorqueSteer.co.uk (phone numbers on website) - they sell colour coded washers for mk6 FoFi and Focus - not sure if these are the same as the mk7 but Martin from TTS will know - maybe they even have dedicated mk7 jets by now?

GL :)

Not what you were asking however I'm hopefully getting mine colour coded soon by a local sprayer who's currently doing all my front grilles in satin black. ;)

Not what you were asking however I'm hopefully getting mine colour coded soon by a local sprayer who's currently doing all my front grilles in satin black. ;)

Rocky the satin black grills will look mint! Get some pics up asap!

Rocky the satin black grills will look mint! Get some pics up asap!

Yes will do, I'm patiently waiting for a call to say they're ready sometime. The grilles have been off since mid December, the car looks like it's got a great big gaping mouth just now. :lol:

Yes will do, I'm patiently waiting for a call to say they're ready sometime. The grilles have been off since mid December, the car looks like it's got a great big gaping mouth just now. :lol:

+2 for pics, will look superb, although I'd personally worry about stone chips :(

How much has it set you back?

Someone asked this before (can't remember who) and i suggested they contact TeamTorqueSteer.co.uk (phone numbers on website) - they sell colour coded washers for mk6 FoFi and Focus - not sure if these are the same as the mk7 but Martin from TTS will know - maybe they even have dedicated mk7 jets by now?

GL :)

Thanks matey, will get in touch with him

+2 for pics, will look superb, although I'd personally worry about stone chips :(

How much has it set you back?

Not sure how much yet Alex :( mind you I've used him many times now and he's more what you would call 'homer' prices. :D

Plus I've got a couple of other things to spray yet. ;)

• 2 months later...

I got my colour coded washers to match the bonnet this eve. Will attempt to post pics tommorow when light is better.

Some pics of mine colour coded.

DSC05118a.jpg

DSC05119.jpg

I'd like to do mine, but I'm the really awkward vision! so thinking of using my touch up set and a little masking, to paint them myself!

I'd like to do mine, but I'm the really awkward vision! so thinking of using my touch up set and a little masking, to paint them myself!

My car is also the vision colour and got mine yesterday in the car. Although the clip on one is broken but should be getting a new one next week.

Ive got pics of my vision blue washers but have no idea how to post them up. Can someone please tell me how.

Right thanks for telling me how and hopefully below should be a pic of the washers and a side view of the car with the washers on.

DSCF1547.jpg

DSCF1548.jpg

Cool, where'd you get them from, can't find much in vision!

Got mine from a friend that works in one of the ford factorys. There is easy access to the paint shop with all the ford colours which is why im lucky enough to have them. The best thing i can say is look for coloured ones that are made for the focus. The washers on the focus will fit on the fiesta.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club