Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Mk7.5 Zetec S

OanYerBike

Last week I finally got to pick up my Zetec S, in anticipation of getting my car - I spent a serious amount of time (probably too much) watching Youtube videos and looking at threads about Fiestas, and modifications in general. This gave me a lot of ideas for what I wanted to do.

After having the car for a week, I have added a white grille 'S' badge and changed the foot well bulbs for blue light panels - it is pretty much stock.

Here's a short list for the things I had in mind for the future:

• Team Heko wind deflectors (duh)
  • 'S' gel wing badges
  • Replacing all exterior bulbs with brighter ones
  • TRC eyebrows
  • TRC splitter (possibly with a white pinstripe?)
  • New alloys - Black
  • Possibly wrapping the roof and wing mirrors black

That is all I have in mind at the moment, but I am open to suggestions and would like to know what you guys think would look good.

After having the car for a week, I do love it stock. But there are just a few cosmetic changes that I think make the MK7.5 look even better.

Here are a couple of pictures I have took so far:

21754677_1774251519270458_724702655_o.jpg

21764084_1774251529270457_40651689_o.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

But of an update - cleaned him up and put on some wind defector that came through the other day, put on the white pinstripes myself

IMG_5132.JPG

IMG_5136.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Not posted on here in a while so here is a little update!

Garth has got some new shoes and has had his callipers and hubs painted.

Here is some pictures, just after the last wash of the year! That’s 

3972FF43-BEA5-4CB8-915F-665710FFD20B.jpeg

200C1D25-A9AF-43C2-976A-67B96C87ABDE.jpeg

918A5F10-664B-417A-B0E6-8C08B859216E.jpeg

The rally style wheels look good.👍 Are you planning on doing a rear disc brake beam conversion. Have you done any updates on the lights 

12 hours ago, zain611 said:

The rally style wheels look good.👍 Are you planning on doing a rear disc brake beam conversion. Have you done any updates on the lights 

Thanks dude! 

It hadn’t crossed my mind but I will deffo have a look into that 👍🏻 Not yet, thinking of getting H7 LED dipped beams (about 6000K) and white main beams, after Christmas. Any recommendations? 😄

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OanYerBike said:

Thanks dude! 

It hadn’t crossed my mind but I will deffo have a look into that 👍🏻 Not yet, thinking of getting H7 LED dipped beams (about 6000K) and white main beams, after Christmas. Any recommendations? 😄

I'm really starting to like autobeam. Their premium bulbs are bright and have a 5 year warranty. I've been hearing LED Bulbs don't give out a long throw of light at longer distances so don't know whether to get them as main lights. I have heard philips extreme vision are good. One person on the forum installed them on their mk7 fiesta and it is whiter than standard. If you're still interested in LEDs autobeam have some h7 bulbs which they say give 12000 lumens of light which is more than 10 times brighter than standard. I think it's 6000 or 6500k. I heard you shouldn't always trust stated lumen outputs though. Ive bought a few bulbs from autobeam and I highly recommend their premium LED indicators. They are really bright and don't require resistors so you just plug and play. Some of their things are sold out at the moment so probably in the new year they'll restock. They told me they are updating their premium h11 LED fog lights so will get them when they come in stock. 

Screenshot_20170920-104641.png

• Like 1

Thank you for all of that info dude, I really appreciate it! :laugh:

I have mostly been looking at CEUK but I have heard a lot of good things from people about auto-beam. Will deffo post on here once I have made my mind up and bought new lights!

• Like 1

nice fiesta you have got fella and like the colour. the wheels go well with it

• Like 1

On 26/12/2017 at 10:10 AM, b4zz said:

nice fiesta you have got fella and like the colour. the wheels go well with it

Cheers dude, appreciate it! 😀

Thank you for all of that info dude, I really appreciate it! laugh.png

I have mostly been looking at CEUK but I have heard a lot of good things from people about auto-beam. Will deffo post on here once I have made my mind up and bought new lights!

I just bought a "full upgrade kit" from CEUK for just over £60 and I'd advise to go to autobeam!!!
For starters it's not a full upgrade kit, you get 1 interior light and 2 footwell lights yet the interior lights overhead alone consist of 4! The footwell lights which are red I'd probably get more of a glow from a laser pen! And the headlight upgrades I'm really not happy with. They seem very dim!! I would have returned them but not possible after being installed / used, so kinda feel I've been a bit screwed over.

I'll drop some pics in here tomorrow for you to have a look at and you can decide. Don't get me wrong, looks great but just not as bright as I'd expected.

Car looks great BTW! Definitely get some TRC eyelids!

10 hours ago, Loftie12 said:

I just bought a "full upgrade kit" from CEUK for just over £60 and I'd advise to go to autobeam!!!
For starters it's not a full upgrade kit, you get 1 interior light and 2 footwell lights yet the interior lights overhead alone consist of 4! The footwell lights which are red I'd probably get more of a glow from a laser pen! And the headlight upgrades I'm really not happy with. They seem very dim!! I would have returned them but not possible after being installed / used, so kinda feel I've been a bit screwed over.

I'll drop some pics in here tomorrow for you to have a look at and you can decide. Don't get me wrong, looks great but just not as bright as I'd expected.

I've been hearing from people that CEUK products aren't as good quality as autobeams plus some people say their customer service isn't that good either.  You get either a 2 or 5 year warranty on products from autobeam. I've been ordering from them a few months now and I would definitely recommend them including their premium range (which they now called performance range) for the 5 year warranty and outstanding brightness. 👍

I've been hearing from people that CEUK products aren't as good quality as autobeams plus some people say their customer service isn't that good either.  You get either a 2 or 5 year warranty on products from autobeam. I've been ordering from them a few months now and I would definitely recommend them including their premium range (which they now called performance range) for the 5 year warranty and outstanding brightness. [emoji106]

Well one of the H15s I received from CEUK was faulty and yes their customer service is pretty poor! Won't go into detail as this isn't my thread but your almost made to feel like your an idiot and don't know how to fit a bulb!
Wish I had of gone with my first find which was the autobeam full upgrade!
That's where I'll be buying from next time.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎08‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:43 PM, Loftie12 said:

Thank you dude!

Thank you for the advice, I have been hearing bad things about CEUK more and more on Fiesta Facebook pages; so I think I will go for some Auto-beam headlights - really want to get some white ones in, the dull yellow tinge is really getting to me haha! :)

Sorry for the slow reply, haven't been on this in a while

Thank you dude!

Thank you for the advice, I have been hearing bad things about CEUK more and more on Fiesta Facebook pages; so I think I will go for some Auto-beam headlights - really want to get some white ones in, the dull yellow tinge is really getting to me haha! :)

Sorry for the slow reply, haven't been on this in a while

No problem at all bud.

I just sent back all the exterior lights to ceuk for a refund. Been nothing but an ***** ache dealing with them. I have my views on why their bulbs are so bad.

My LED side lights are now blinking too and look like they have gone "rusty"! So they will be going in the bin. Absolute joke!

I'm going to go back to looking at auto beam stuff now.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club