Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacing rear fog light on Fiesta Mk7

MarkAT2009

Someone recently smashed my rear fog light on my Fiesta which was brought in September 2009, does anyone know how easy they are to replace and costs?

A quick guide to how to change it would be great!

Thanks

Someone recently smashed my rear fog light on my Fiesta which was brought in September 2009, does anyone know how easy they are to replace and costs?

A quick guide to how to change it would be great!

Thanks

Hi,its a tight squeeze getting one of the screws out,very small dumpy screw driver up behind the bumper.need to loosen off the plastic wheel arch guard to get to the other screw.. About £15.00. from ford. The light and reflector must be in bumper before bumper is fitted to car.

Cheers for the reply!

Got it all fixed up now i tried having a look myself but ended up getting ford to do it for £40 so wasn't too bad!

• 3 weeks later...

Just been to my car and i've noticed someone has put their foot through my fog light too! :angry:

Its the offside one that dosn't actually have a fog light behind just a cover, any one got a link to where I can buy one? Not paying Fraud £40 to do it

Edit: Or if someone has the part number?

Edited by Chris Ecc

Just been to my car and i've noticed someone has put their foot through my fog light too! :angry:

Its the offside one that dosn't actually have a fog light behind just a cover, any one got a link to where I can buy one? Not paying Fraud £40 to do it

Edit: Or if someone has the part number?

Hi, I paid £14.00 for a left hand drive fog light from Ford. Are they fitting it for your quoted price too?

£14 thats a bargin, i'll get it fitted at my mates garage, don't suppose you still have the part number?

£14 thats a bargin, i'll get it fitted at my mates garage, don't suppose you still have the part number?

Part number is 8A61 15K273 AB. FIIS CODE 1552729

Cheers mate, did you get it directly from ford dealership or online?

I might give the second one a go, as I have someone who wants to down from a slightly knackered mondeo, to the fiesta, he says, 'has it got two rear fog lights' yes I said, and put them on for him, finding the near side didn't work, so went to the dealer, and he didn't know, looked on computor for the part, and found it's a reflector!

One point, what about wiring them, would it need an up rated fuse?

• 1 year later...

I've been struggling with this, I can't get the rear bumper off. Do I need to remove the tail lights? because I've undone the two obvious screws but they won't budge!

I'm also struggling to remove the two plastic clips in the wheel arches.

I had a search and someone posted a link to the german forum where some guy had removed it to fit a tow bar but I am struggling to see exactly what he's doing.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club