Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Back on ford owners club after 2 years

zetecshefflass

Hi ya everyone in back not been on in ages but have a new fiesta now and I need some badge stickers I got my old ones of here last time for my old car x

Hi, welcome back, I'm not long back on this forum after a few years owning a non ford, I've did have a mk6 put a few guides together on here, and helped a few people out. Now I have a mk7 so will be looking for advice on retrofitting a few bits, what fiesta do you have now?

Hi have ford fiesta on a 09 plate so think it's a mk7 I think. I'm wanting some gel domed badges for front and back and steering wheel black and teal if a time can do them x 

Yes that's a mk7 you have, upload some pics of your car, my rear ford badge is beginning to fade so have been looking at the gel overlays, there's a company on eBay sell them...... although I'm not sure if they are overpriced...... https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/122691677935

Yes I'll upload some pics not took many I only bought car last week so not done much to it yet... Yes they over priced they used to he someone on ere that did them n paid about 12 pound for all three 

Very nice [emoji106]
Yeah I thought the gel overlays were a bit overpriced if you find them a bit cheaper, give me a shout and I will buy a set too [emoji4]

Yes I'll let you know there's a website called  motocross.co.uk they sell allsorts on there aswell 

I've found a person that does em on eBay only  £20 for our size fiesta this is the link to her page she has many many colours even glitter type in this eBay number ok 222649512934

• Like 1

I've found a person that does em on eBay only  £20 for our size fiesta this is the link to her page she has many many colours even glitter type in this eBay number ok 222649512934

Great thank you for that [emoji106]
What colour are you going for?

Just now, Fiesta1.25 said:

Great thank you for that emoji106.png

I'm going for black glitter background with teal for the ford bit I can't wait for them to arrive 

They will look cool against metallic black car I'm. It too sure what colour would best suit my ink blue colour

On Wed Sep 20 2017 at 11:52 AM, Fiesta1.25 said:

Great thank you for that emoji106.png

I'm going for black glitter background with teal for the ford bit I can't wait for them to arrive 

20170924_145028.jpg

• Like 3

20170924_145028.thumb.jpg.fba3e3f605624ca812d1c27c0b8afb0a.jpg
Hiya,

Is this it on your car? How do you find the quality? Looking at getting some done for my 6.5 as I haven't seen anyone selling black and gold so far, but this lady has them!

Sent from my Phantom6 using Tapatalk

On Sun Sep 24 2017 at 4:24 PM, zagobir said:

Hiya,

Is this it on your car? How do you find the quality? Looking at getting some done for my 6.5 as I haven't seen anyone selling black and gold so far, but this lady has them!

Hi hun yes it's on my car I've got badges on front back and steering wheel the quality is fantastic the lady on eBay who did them as done a fantastic job ..they was £20 for all three and the black glitter realy stands them out 

Thank you [emoji5] Placed an order earlier on from her and already can't wait for them to arrive!
Yeah never seen glitter badges before! I like the blue you chose too, not very common so will definitely set your car apart from others

Glitter obv not my thing but good find did you find the ones u wanted zagobir 

Glitter obv not my thing but good find did you find the ones u wanted zagobir 
Why not Adam? [emoji6]

Made a custom order [emoji5]

Glitter is the bomb !!! Every girl loves glitter tho xx 

• Like 1