Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford badge gel domed for fiesta 09 plate

zetecshefflass

Hi can anyone do me some ford fiesta badges for my car please I'm wanting back badge front big badge and steering wheel badge I'm wanting black ground with teal ford please 

Have a look on eBay. There are loads of different gel badge colour combinations available for around £18 per set.

I've looked on eBay I orderd some and they was a right mess didn't even cover the badge they used to be someone on ere that did them as I got my old ones of here 

Yes I've checked on there already I've found a lady on eBay that does them in my colour that want TEAL my car is black so I'm having black and teal x 

i had mine from a guy on a ford face book group called oval owners, great quality meet up with me to discuss what i wanted but he also posts due to members being all over the place, for a full set, front back, wheel centers, steering wheel badge, i paid £30 if i remember, but they are brilliant quality cover the badge and say on well, i also bought a airbag overlay with ZS on 

I've found someone on eBay now she's fantastic the gel resin type and I've got them in black glitter and teal she was they only person on eBay that did teal I want a air bag badge with my initials on xxx

Glad you found what you were looking for... in the place... where I suggested you look in the first place...

=]

• Haha 1

im following this thread closely too

but for all the wrong reasons lol

;-D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club