Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Etis problem,had e-mail back.

jace1969

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:17 PM, Jonro2009 said:

I got the same error message.

To get access to the full ETIS info for your car then you need to register with the site and then be logged in when you request your cars details.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, should have made it clear, that is the error message I get from trying to click the PDF link.

• Like 1

The PDF is simply a printable guide of the exact same information I posted earlier in the thread so if the PDF doesn't work for you then you still have the posted info available.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Had email from them for the third time and stated that they know the problem as you have to sign in to get it to work which you should not

need to do,there looking into it but i have signed up as it was on here what to do and all works.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Stoney871 said:

The PDF is simply a printable guide of the exact same information I posted earlier in the thread so if the PDF doesn't work for you then you still have the posted info available.

I was just reporting back that the PDF wouldn't open.

Does the Dropbox linked version open up ok?

Drop down worked when i signed up.

• Like 1

Had email from them for the third time and stated that they know the problem as you have to sign in to get it to work which you should not
need to do,there looking into it but i have signed up as it was on here what to do and all works.

I’m not sure I see the ‘problem’. I know you didn’t used to have to log in but now you do, it’s no hardship. You have to login for most things now so it’s no surprise when sites ask you to register to obtain further information from them. We are lucky the information even exists in a form that we can view.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

I’m not sure I see the ‘problem’. I know you didn’t used to have to log in but now you do, it’s no hardship. You have to login for most things now so it’s no surprise when sites ask you to register to obtain further information from them. We are lucky the information even exists in a form that we can view.

The problem was when ''on some'' you did log into it you still didn't get the drop down working and also a lot wanted to know mainly me if you had

to log in to make it work.

Know it has been confirmed that there is a problem with it and you should not need to log in its all fine now.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club