Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RS Owners check this out :/

kpg

"Houston , we have a problem......."   :-D

and its a whopper of a problem considering the tiny production run of the RS. in relation to over 100 reported engine failures 

looks like its mainly usa owners on that action group

individual dealers should not be allowed to decide for themselves what action to take for each car that comes in , a clear plan of action should be issued from ford HQ.

big question is do UK RS's get their engines from the usa ? or do all RS engines come from Germany ?

• Like 2

There’s a Facebook page that’s taken the fight up with Ford for this and all the ecoboost problems👍🏼 (And they’re winning)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, biff55 said:

"Houston , we have a problem......."   :-D

and its a whopper of a problem considering the tiny production run of the RS. in relation to over 100 reported engine failures 

looks like its mainly usa owners on that action group

individual dealers should not be allowed to decide for themselves what action to take for each car that comes in , a clear plan of action should be issued from ford HQ.

big question is do UK RS's get their engines from the usa ? or do all RS engines come from Germany ?

The whole car is built in Germany and shipped over to the US. So it will be the same engine as Europe gets, only the software may be different.

• Like 2

It’s been a problem mainly with early cars. First sign is low coolant level. I check mine regularly and so far no sign of it. Ford redesigned the block to solve this. I suspect that car is an early one with low mileage.

Check out this video of Fezza when his went

Sent from my iPhone

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club