Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fords at snetterton 22 october

Andy52

Main-Pic.jpg

10_10_spacer.gif
EVENT-TITLE.jpg 10_10_spacer.gif

Ford Power Live comes to Snetterton on 22 October and this brand new event offers an intoxicating mix of on and off-track entertainment with a Blue Oval theme. You can save on the gate price by ordering tickets in advance by clicking here - under-13s go free - and we’ve got a special £5 off offer for Ford enthusiasts and clubs. Check out the details and book your tickets here.

Action on the circuit will include a Ford Power trackday with a variety of Ford machinery on the 200 circuit - book your place here, whilst the 100 layout, surrounded by the venue’s panoramic spectator banks will be filled with exciting demonstrations from Ford-powered cars.

Away from the tarmac there will be displays of Ford cars from across the eras with a special Puma 20th anniversary area, Red Dragon Monster Truck rides, a Ford-themed trade village, live music and children’s entertainment. This will include a competition to determine the identity of Britain’s most beautiful Ford with the FPL Concours award.

To buy tickets for Ford Power Live, call 0843 453 9000 or click the button below

Snetterton
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well i went to the Ford Power Live event today. I can honestly say that it would have been ideal if you have ST's or mustangs, there were a few older cars , but it seemed more designed towards the newer blinged cars. I did take some pics so you could see what was about. DSC_0023.thumb.JPG.4a0c846eddb8936b816a97317b64ee90.JPG

DSC_0016 (2).JPG

DSC_0017.JPG

DSC_0008 (2).JPG

DSC_0010 (3).JPG

DSC_0006 (3).JPG

DSC_0018.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0020 (2).JPG

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG