Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

NewtotheworldofFez

May I draw on your knowledge?! Fiesta 1.25 to Zetec S

Good afternoon all,

I have a question that has no doubt been asked hundreds of times over, but info quickly becomes out of date.

I own a 1.25 Mk7.5 Fiesta, bog standard, and would really (really) like the aesthetics of the Zetec S. What I believe that entails is a front bumper(+extension and grill), side skirts, rear spoiler, rear bumper.

Would anyone be so kind as to point me in the direction of sourcing these parts? I'd be eternally grateful. Images are essentially the before and after of what I'm aiming to do.

Pete

frontspoiler_fiesta_mk75_st1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Your top photo is a ST not a Zetec S. Parts re available through Ford, Europarts or a car wreckers. Honeycomb grill upper and lower, honeycomb fog surrounds, front spoiler, aero blade mini splitter, side skirts, rear honeycomb valance. 

Indeed it has been asked quite a bit, and I always give the same response. Personally I think it's a bit of a daft idea. It's probably just as cheap (and an awful lot easier) to trade your car in and pay the difference to a zetec s, especially if you have to ***** around getting bits sprayed.

100% agree with luke, mine was £9500 part ex and pay the difference, youll pay more adding the 'bodykit' on the insurace so youll save a lot doing it that way.

Especially from a financial POV. Turning yours into a zetec s would add little to no value, whilst spending thousands on it. A zetec s won't lose too much of it's value in the next few years (provided you get a good deal on a 2-3 year old model). Plus you'd have to tell your insurance you've basically added a bodykit, changed the alloys etc. A driver my age may be looking at 30-50% rise in insurance depending on whi they are with.