Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

TOYO TIRES | Ken Block’s Climbkhana: Pikes Peak Featuring the Hoonicorn V2

Dan567

Check this out.... Speechless..

Toyo Tires presents Ken Block’s Climbkhana: Pikes Peak, the next evolution of Block’s award-winning Gymkhana series. Witness man versus mountain, 14,000ft vs Block's 1,400-horsepower twin-turbo methanol fueled 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR V2, equipped with Toyo®Proxes® R888R™ tires. In classic Block-fashion, his all-wheel-drive Mustang hangs along the razor edge of the legendary Pikes Peak hill climb.

saw this yesterday, good god that man can drive, drifting mm next to a cliff edge. had the pleasure to meet him couple years ago at goodwood FOS. how id love to be in the passenger seat of that fiesta of his.

• Haha 1

On 26/09/2017 at 3:35 PM, AlexBartlam said:

saw this yesterday, good god that man can drive, drifting mm next to a cliff edge. had the pleasure to meet him couple years ago at goodwood FOS. how id love to be in the passenger seat of that fiesta of his.

Much as how I admire his prowess behind the wheel, you would need to pay me a HELL of a lot of money to get in a car with him! 

• Haha 1

That guy can drive but think he needs to check that one of his turbos is healthy with the oil it was burning

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Turvey said:

HELL of a lot of money to get in a car with him! 

haha id pay to go in a car with him, rally,rally cross, gymkhana, iv played the dirt franchise on xbox and played the gymkhana mode in kens fiesta, this is probably where my love for ford originates from as this was before i even considered driving or looking into cars.

• Haha 1

On 9/28/2017 at 8:16 AM, AlexBartlam said:

haha id pay to go in a car with him, rally,rally cross, gymkhana, iv played the dirt franchise on xbox and played the gymkhana mode in kens fiesta, this is probably where my love for ford originates from as this was before i even considered driving or looking into cars.

Now that you mention this, my love for fords came through rallycross and ken! Man that widebody fiesta is beaut... would love one! Maybe someday when I am older, have money to spend! Hopefully the wee fiestas are around when I am 80! Only 63 years off it! Time to start saving :tongue:.

Nothing, and I mean nothing!!! Beats the sound of the wee fiestas during a rally! Especially when they bounce off that limiter! :wub:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club