• 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear

zain611

Mk6 zetec s upgrades

Yes seats look and feel great I have already changed the door handles from plastic to colour coded and Jamie is pleased with them. The side repeaters are already smoked but could probably do with led to make them a bit brighter but that can wait for a while next it will be the climair wind deflectors as they are in order already and a set of tyres for these bad boys 

IMG_1685.JPG

Just now, TangoDaz said:

What rims have you got and the tyre size as they look good too? 

Forget that last reply ^^^ couldn't get out the quote box. Those are the standard 16' zetec s alloys. The ones you bought do look similar. 

Oh yes I can see now. Thought they were aftermarket. Need to get one of the wheels sorted out. It's loosing a good amount of air and suspect it's the rim. I like the fiesta ST alloys but there a bit of money plus the tires are going to be more skinny increasing the risk of the alloys getting mishapen as the skinny tires don't give enough cushion. 

In the MOT there was an advisory saying both front wheels are slightly mishapen. 

Actually don't know how much that costs. My dad is saying to put the spare wheel on and he'll take the wheel to a place. I think they take the tire off and do something with the rim. 

I got some wolfrace urban racer 7 alloys for my mk6.5 style, massive improvement over the basic steels.

productlarge_8571_600.jpg

Those aren't bad, what size are they? Honestly the 16inch ZS alloys I have are nice but because you have to put low profile tires on you have to be careful of potholes. Both my front wheels are slightly mishapen. The rims are also close to the ground so have to be careful of kurbs including drop down kurbs. Today I went just over the Base of a traffic cone on a narrow road and luckily it sounded like the tire went over it. Not gonna go out to check till morning because of 👻

They are 15s, don't think wolfrace do them anymore. I got them for £150 with brand new tyres so can't complain.

I was lucky to get some MoMo's alloys too for winter, they are alot bigger (can't remember the width) but they are gunna be very beefy for winter tyres.