Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cant get into Focus

tank121

Following on from my earlier thread about the mobile phone battery icon and mobile signal not showing on the left hand screen.

I successfully updated the software last night using a usb stick and the icons were present and locked the car using the fob.

Came out to go to work this morning and my car would not open using the fob or the manual key underneath the top cover any ideas? Does the manual key not work if the battery is completely dead etc?

2nd fob is the same.

Got in using the blade put it in the fob and used it as leverage. No power at all looks like battery, breakdown on the way.

I found that the first time that you have to use the mechanical key to open a door that has been double locked it takes an awful lot of force to turn the lock. The fob has to be used as a tee-piece on the key blade. After that, it opens easily.

Yeah, you have to overcome the deadlock solenoid if manually using the key.  Quite a good way to snap keys in the barrel on older cars... :laugh: 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club