Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ETIS

Tommo17

my Methods not exactly above board. Just waiting on some files copying over to gain access. I’ll let you know if it works. Left the laptop on doing its thing. Managed so far to get a copy and activate it. 

it seems to have changed recently. Up until recently it would show me a full list of every feature of the car - whether it had leather steering wheel or not, tinted windows or not, but now I can only get it to show some basic info shown here (previously it gave me loads of stuff, probably at least another 50 lines). I know that was not full access but it gave a lot of info on how the car was when built

Primary Features

Build Date: 05.11.2015
Vehicle Line: Fiesta 2012-
Body Style: 5 Door Saloon
Version: Econetic
Engine: 1.5L SOHC DI TC DSL DV5FD B
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual Transaxle - B5/IB5
Drive: RHD FWD
Axle Ratio: 3.05
Emission: Euro 6 Emissions
Air Conditioning: Manual Air Conditioning
Territory: (+)"GB"
Paint: Panther Black (Metallic)
Interior Fabric: Match Point/View Charcoal Black

It's exactly the same for me.  Sometimes the registration search doesn't appear - but its always been a bit flakey.  Logging in usually works, and you can register as an IO (independent operator?) for free, and see all the 'minor features' as described above.

I’m on. Activated it and now doing updates. Takes a while I’m told. Hopefully gives me full access. 

I suspect that you installed the ETIS 11-2015 DVD?

The DVD version is no longer used by Ford in Western Europe for quite some time. It is superseded by the online ETIS program. Many functions are not available in the ETIS DVD version.

The ETIS DVD version can be updated (updating the 11-2015 version can take more than 3 days). However You should be aware of the following:

* The ETIS software may no longer work after updating the software.
* In many cases it will be necessary change installation files manually.
* After updating the TSB section will no longer be available. This needs to be solved by changing configuration files manually.
* Vehicle selection only supports up to 2012. This needs to be solved by changing configuration files manually.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JW1982 said:

I suspect that you installed the ETIS 11-2015 DVD?

The DVD version is no longer used by Ford in Western Europe for quite some time. It is superseded by the online ETIS program. Many functions are not available in the ETIS DVD version.

The ETIS DVD version can be updated (updating the 11-2015 version can take more than 3 days). However You should be aware of the following:

* The ETIS software may no longer work after updating the software.
* In many cases it will be necessary change installation files manually.
* After updating the TSB section will no longer be available. This needs to be solved by changing configuration files manually.
* Vehicle selection only supports up to 2012. This needs to be solved by changing configuration files manually.

You are a wizard im convinced. 

Only thing I don’t have access to is wiring diagrams says it’s now via website from a dealer portal  

"Sometimes the registration search doesn't appear - but its always been a bit flakey."

I think that is fixed by clicking on Preferences and then altering the country to UK

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tommo17 said:

You are a wizard im convinced. 

Only thing I don’t have access to is wiring diagrams says it’s now via website from a dealer portal  

The wiring diagrams were removed from the ETIS DVD version in 2008. Since then the ETIS wiring diagrams are only available online.

After performing all updates the TSB section will also only be available online. However by changing some configuration files manually the TSB section will be available again. If you want to have access to more recent Ford models (introduced after 2012) you also have to change some configuration files. 

Just now, JW1982 said:

The wiring diagrams were removed from the ETIS DVD version in 2008. Since then the ETIS wiring diagrams are only available online.

After performing all updates the TSB section will also only be available online. However by changing some configuration files manually the TSB section will be available again. If you want to have access to more recent Ford models (introduced after 2012) you also have to change some configuration files. 

I’m only after my car really but it’s still saying vin number not in my data base. Hoping the update will solve that. Only 900 to go out of 1600

any luck with my mileage problem Gandalf? 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 10/5/2017 at 6:52 PM, JW1982 said:

On 10/5/2017 at 10:15 PM, JW1982 said:

If you want to have access to more recent Ford models (introduced after 2012) you also have to change some configuration files.

I know its an old thread, but its the only thing that I could find after searching.

I have the exact same issue. I cannot search using my VIN, so I tried to manually search with the build date. However it is not possible to select anything after 2012 (my car was made in 2015).

Is there any guide in order to make it possible to choose my car that was build in 2015?

Thanks

Nevermind.

I managed to find a way by editing the "js\vehicle\vehicleSelection.js" which is located inside the "web.war" file.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club