• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FordFish

FordFish

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus Titanium 2.0I
Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:32 AM

Is it right for the Dashboard Tripometer Light to remain brightly lit even when the car is not in use, mine does this and it just seems odd that it should remain lit all night when I'm not using the car. Anyone know if this is right and why it is? :blink:

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 DaveT

DaveT

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford focus C-max
Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:47 AM

Is it right for the Dashboard Tripometer Light to remain brightly lit even when the car is not in use, mine does this and it just seems odd that it should remain lit all night when I'm not using the car. Anyone know if this is right and why it is? :blink:

Hi, I just bought a Focus C-Max and have similar problem (the 'message centre' backlight stays on all the time, even with ignition off and key out) does anybody have the answer ?

#3 lfcdave

lfcdave

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: focus
Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:05 PM

did you find out what the problem was?
i have the same thing. the tripometer and cd player backlights stay on alll the time

#4 Whelk8891

Whelk8891

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus Mk1 Saloon 1.8 TDDi
Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:57 PM

did you find out what the problem was?
i have the same thing. the tripometer and cd player backlights stay on alll the time

Are you sure it stays on all the time?

On the MK2 Focus, dashboard illumination stays on for 10 minutes (i think?) after you lock the car. Can't comment on whether the CMax is the same.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users