Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brake Pads and Discs

Leezer

Finding it hard to know what brake discs and pads I can buy off eBay that are good and that fit my car. The eBay filter for car type says that 'will not fit this type of car'. However the link  I got was from the brakes section of FOC recommended. Anyone bought brakes and pads for the 1.0 ecoboost off eBay and if so any recommenations?

Be careful with eBay brakes. The disks might be fine, but the pads will have some parts that are really hard and can score your disks. Not to mention cheap ones are usually full of asbestos, the chinese still very much use it. There's a reason you still see the warning signs on garages, many brakes and clutches on the road still contain it.

Try carparts4less.co.uk.   Put your car number in and they find the stuff that fits it.   I've used them a few times and they're good.

Brembo are a good safe bet, euro car parts did have a a bid sale of 37% off a few days ago work keeping an eye out for anther good sale

speaking of which 30% off online purchases, use save30 for 30% off

Brembo disks for the 1.0 are £50 each were £60 each, for two with the sale thats £70

along with your Brembo pads for the fronts thats a total of £107 great buy where it would cost £160 for pads and disks

Be mindful that Euro Car Parts 'sales' are pretty much just a marketing ploy - artificially inflated prices just to allow them to give discounts every weekend or other random calendar event. If you go to Car Parts 4 Less they're the same company but they have the 'discounted' prices 24/7 and no need for a code. The main benefit of ECP is being able to collect from a local store if required.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MJNewton said:

Be mindful that Euro Car Parts 'sales' are pretty much just a marketing ploy - artificially inflated prices just to allow them to give discounts every weekend or other random calendar event. If you go to Car Parts 4 Less they're the same company but they have the 'discounted' prices 24/7 and no need for a code. The main benefit of ECP is being able to collect from a local store if required.

Agreed, 35% off every weekend is pretty much a given. Managed to find a 50% off disks and pads, expired half hour ago though. £160 for rear brembos down to £80 delivered on Friday. Not bad if you ask me.

Pagid are a good mid brand. My dad would recommend them unless you pay a little more for brembo 

true as you said they have stores in all parts of uk, i have one 10 mins down the road. thats the main reason i use them, im going to have a look at CP4L too see what they are like in the future.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club