Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Managed the pictures MK7 White MP3 17"

yorkshireladpj

Wow!!! That picture thing is a pain in the ar**, I know, piece of cake to the modern generation!!!

Got them on, next to Powder Coat??

Fiestamainpicture.jpg

OurFiesta015.jpg

Nice, just needs dropping on its !Removed! now and some sideskirts fitting!!

So!!! want a top stripe kit like yours!!!

Not those colours for me but some where along those lines!!

Dont want to drop it any further it is lowered standard from Ford and a little firmer ride so no lower!

I want the full Zetec S skirt kit next, just waiting for them to come up for sale!!!! so is every one!!!!

Looks good mate, I'd get them powdercoated anthracite! I wish the Zetec-S's projector headlights had the darker surrounds like yours!

Looks good mate, I'd get them powdercoated anthracite! I wish the Zetec-S's projector headlights had the darker surrounds like yours!

Maybe you could be the first to spray the inside of the projector lights.

All you need is a oven and some paint

Wow!!! That picture thing is a pain in the ar**, I know, piece of cake to the modern generation!!!

Got them on, next to Powder Coat??

Fiestamainpicture.jpg

OurFiesta015.jpg

Sorry, not a fan of those wheels at all.

My first impression was that it was a dodgy Photoshop :unsure:

Frozen White FTW though! ;)

Maybe you could be the first to spray the inside of the projector lights.

All you need is a oven and some paint

I've thought about it, my mate's even a vauxhall body repair person so he'd do the spraying for me, but I don't have the balls to do it! haha. Does anybody know if the headlights are assembled in multiple parts i.e. would it be possible to swap the black exterior trim for the chrome but keep the projector?

I've thought about it, my mate's even a vauxhall body repair person so he'd do the spraying for me, but I don't have the balls to do it! haha. Does anybody know if the headlights are assembled in multiple parts i.e. would it be possible to swap the black exterior trim for the chrome but keep the projector?

I baked my yaris headlights and everything went cool, just make sure all ya bulbs are removed first

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/6/ba...com-745154.html

I baked my yaris headlights and everything went cool, just make sure all ya bulbs are removed first

http://www.break.com/usercontent/2009/6/ba...com-745154.html

:o :blink: (etc)

I've been involved in designing and developing a few Automotive headlight units and that has got to be one of the most disturbing videos I have even seen (in an engineering context).

I don't even know where to begin on whats wrong with that!

Meh lol when i done my headlights on my yaris it was easy and i reckon all was done in under half hour for both lights, just heat up until glue is tacky, pull apart and do what needs to be done.

Once finished heat up again and then push together until the glue sets again.

You must be the first person I've seen with an Econetic, I considered one for quite a while.. What are they like to drive etc?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club