Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LED interior lights

ToXIcG

I was thinking of getting this (the 501 RGB LED) for my interior light of my MK7 fiesta (just the center one that comes on with the doors) but I don't think it will fit, I know that the large LEDs don't fit in the center light and this one looks similar in size, can anyone shed any light on this?

From looking at the bulb list topic in the forum that is the right fitting. You can ask autobeam to make sure. When I was changing my interior light to the LED festoon one I had to try to move the pins a little bit closer to each other so it can hold the bulb in place. 

What I mean is, I need one the size of the small ones in this picture because the large ones are too big (I've already tried it)

20171015_122451.thumb.png.a096db1dc4537fd1a8674c1c055056a8.png

But I can't tell if this LED one is too big

20171015_122506.thumb.png.d10859e3218b155c113c6cb624c3c77a.png

I'm a bit confused are you planning getting this one

Screenshot_20171015-153318.png

This is the interior light that I have

med_gallery_13241_370_4537.jpg.c7bd5e3c971c6631a9f095dc818d7faa.jpg

It has all this type of bulb in all 3 of the lights

41r0MQxrdoL._SY355_.jpg.b616380307294d0399efa248c4f14431.jpg

The back of it

20171015_155052.thumb.jpg.0f97b7faa4b42968e1cba5116a09b6df.jpg

Hope that clears it up :)

Ah okay kept thinking of the festoon fitting. Have you seen these LEDs from autobeam. I think they fit for your car. You interior unit has 2 extra lights between the middle one

Led interior light

14 minutes ago, zain611 said:

Ah okay kept thinking of the festoon fitting. Have you seen these LEDs from autobeam. I think they fit for your car. You interior unit has 2 extra lights between the middle one

Led interior light

The reason why I wanted the other one was because of the RGB functionality to be honest but I wanted to make sure it would fit. (I wasn't gonna bother with the reading lights because of how little I use them.)

Hey ToXIcG, I messaged them yesterday and just got a reply. They said it will fit in the middle light but not the sides

• Thanks 1

£13 is a bit steep, too rich for me and I spend a fortune on lights lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

£13 is a bit steep, too rich for me and I spend a fortune on lights lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I haven't actually bought them for this reason, it's £19 with shipping and tax and a 10% discount.

• Like 1

I'd say your getting quality and possibly brightness for the price. I'd go for their premium range because of the brightness. I bought their premium indicators due to not requiring resistors. They are a bit expensive (I think they raised the price to £29 now) but I really like how bright they are plus they didn't speed up the indicators flash speed. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, zain611 said:

I'd say your getting quality and possibly brightness for the price. I'd go for their premium range because of the brightness. I bought their premium indicators due to not requiring resistors. They are a bit expensive (I think they raised the price to £29 now) but I really like how bright they are plus they didn't speed up the indicators flash speed. 

I did notice that their ones have 12 LED's and the ones I found on eBay had around 6 or something, so you are definitely right about the quality and probably brightness, just it seems a bit much for one RGB LED and remote.

• Like 1

The only bulbs I felt meh about from autobeam was the rear LED brake and sidelights. The bulbs themselves gave out a white light which from looking when it's in the reflector gives out a light red light which didn't look so great compared to the pure red light from the halogen. Also as it works as both sidelights and brake lights it doesn't seem to light more up as brake lights when the sidelights are already on. 

Screenshot_20170920-104450.png

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club