Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help

Geek5421

Hi all i am new as this is the best owners club i thought one of you luvly peeps would be able to help 

I have a 1.6 diesle tdci ford focus its has recently started cutting out with no warning lights 

When is starts to go it feels like its being chocked up and then runs flat and then i lose all power and i have to restart

But it only does it when i put my foot down to speed up 

I had it on a obd reader nothing showed up he said 

Can any one help 

this is just general chat section about anything except cars, so get more or better replys you need to post in the relevant section. a modereator will hopefully move it for you. @stoney871

when my fiesta 1.6tdci started cutting out it was the fuel filter , but the code reader was showing a code for low fuel pressure.

The fuel filter is not all that straightforward to change as it can be a bas**ard to bleed the air out of the fuel pipes once the new filter is on there. People have different methods of doing this. I think I saw someone saying they fill the filter and pipes using a syringe. I am mentioning this so you don't mistakenly think let's change the filter it looks like it's just a 10 minute job