Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7 1.6 TDCI EcoNetic M0D

TDR|XTC

Hi guys !

Because some of the parts of the car are starting to get out of shape i decided that instead of buying OEM, go for some performance mods, and in the future do track days! A new circuit was built near my area and it's time to visit it.... very often. So far i got (which I will fit later this week):

- K&N Air Filter 

- EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors (USR1676)

- EBC Brake Pads Yellow Stuff (EBC DP42002R)

- Already ordered but did not arrive yet: Bilstein B14 Coilover

Here I need your suggestions about (and if it is possible, exact part numbers) :

- Intercooler 

- New Turbo

- Injectors 

- Meth Injection Kit

- Exhaust kit

- Others.....

Goal here is 150BHP. With a trip to the tuning shop, and with the stock parts the car now has, the guys told me they can get 120Bhp and 250Nm.

Any suggestions are most welcomed. 

Thank you!

T

• 2 weeks later...

I probably be the same as you if a circuit was made near me. There's a website called NB styling which has some nice parts you can get for the mk5 to mk7 fiestas including some intercoolers which I would love to get but restricted with insurance 😭. They also have some LED halo lights which fit around the fog lights. Was thinking of getting these before I got my zetec s but now having the car I think it looks good without it. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Zain!

I do have a circuit near me. So far the parts i purchased changed the car! Love it!

I also want to add powerflex bushes all round! Do you have any idea on how to fit them on the rear engine mounts? Thank you !

• 4 weeks later...

I recently found a Garrett GT1544v Turbo for 200 euros! Is it big enough to push the car to the 150 mark or do I need a bigger one?

If you guys have any other suggestions please let me know. This one i found i think it's a straight swap, nothing else needed.

Thanks!

T

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club