Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 Delivery Delays?

Jonson

17 hours ago, Mavroz said:

If they had drove any of our cars all that way from new,they could have shoved it up their arses. Maybe that is a rental company thing?

I live east riding and hull is where my dealership (EH) is.

We had an insurance claim where someone reversed into our car at an Asda petrol station, back end damage, bumper cracked and rear quarter damage a few years back (long story) and we made the garage that was doing the repair take the car on a transport the 16 miles to the garage and return it on a transport. They actually came initially to drive it there until we stopped them and told them it was going on a transporter.

yeah I think it is a rental thing, I had the option to pay for it to be dropped off on a flat bed, but tbh I was not really that bothered, I only have it for free years so not the end of the world for me with it having 200 miles on the clock, also meant that I only had 800 to run it in

16 hours ago, martinf64 said:

Thoroughly agree with you there, think mine only had 6 miles on the clock when I picked mine up from the dealer. The other thing you don't know how they drove it on its journey down.

Pics look good though...I initially went in looking to purchase the red with black roof, my alfa was red with black roof, however I was somewhat put off by the half dozen 2nd hand ones parked out on the forecourt, so ended up getting the moondust silver with black roof...looks really classy I think 😎

the guy had about 42 mpg average and was on eco when he dropped it off, so cant of been too bad. I saw a moondust silver one driving yesterday, looked very nice. mum used to have a 14 plate focus zetec s in moondust silver too, it is a nice silver colour. for me the black roof/mirrors makes it, ive seen the red ones without it, and the contrast just makes it looks twice as good in my opinion, breaks up the car nicely.

does the ST Line X have auto wipers? I am unsure on all of the wiper positions on the arm

49 minutes ago, jackhoppkkins said:

does the ST Line X have auto wipers? I am unsure on all of the wiper positions on the arm

Yes it does...settings are given in the owners manual.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone got the full led headlights ? i wana see a proper video of them in action ?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Just been browsing on the Honest John website. He mentions that Ford are currently quoting 18 weeks delivery on a new build Fiesta. If true that's better than the 6 months wait several of us had back in 2017/8!😀

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Bloodaxe said:

Just been browsing on the Honest John website. He mentions that Ford are currently quoting 18 weeks delivery on a new build Fiesta. If true that's better than the 6 months wait several of us had back in 2017/8!😀

Aren’t they switching over to the new mild hybrids on them?

1 hour ago, Nismex said:

Aren’t they switching over to the new mild hybrids on them?

Yes, here's the thread on it in case you haven't spotted it:

• Like 1