Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Waterless car wash

fiesta_lad

Hi all whats the best waterless car wash product don't want to spend notthing daft like anybody recommed cheers alan.

I had a valet using this stuff once. Was okay, but nothing special - certainly didn't clean anywhere near as good as a good hand wash would.

theyre a load of c==p mate especially if youre goping to wax or polishg the car the good old bucket and spongue is the best way that waterless stuff doesnt remove all the grime

theyre a load of c==p mate especially if youre goping to wax or polishg the car the good old bucket and spongue is the best way that waterless stuff doesnt remove all the grime

Was thinking that shall i just stick to bucket and sponque think i will thanks for all your replys.

Was thinking that shall i just stick to bucket and sponque think i will thanks for all your replys.

the old bucket sponge and some Meguiars always does the trick

Step away from the sponge - unless it's a Zymol, and even then I'm not convinced.

microfibre Wash mitt (or something else with a pile) is a much better way to ensure you stay swirl free.

As for shampoo - Dodo Juice: Born to be Mild, gotta be done.

are the mitt things from asda any good? i use these and one of those brushes on the pole with some turtle wax shampoo, am i the lowest of the low?

Step away from the sponge - unless it's a Zymol, and even then I'm not convinced.

Microfibre Wash mitt (or something else with a pile) is a much better way to ensure you stay swirl free.

As for shampoo - Dodo Juice: Born to be Mild, gotta be done.

Which microfibre wash mitt?

Which microfibre wash mitt?

The ones sold in Halfords are pretty good, but 3x the price they should be. They're yellow/blue and look like strands of worms on a glove. Feel quite nice and I prefer them to lambswool, as lambswool eventually starts to moult.

The ones sold in Halfords are pretty good, but 3x the price they should be. They're yellow/blue and look like strands of worms on a glove. Feel quite nice and I prefer them to lambswool, as lambswool eventually starts to moult.

well today has been car day wash all the outside to get all that nasty salt of done all me alloys looks brand new then done the inside smells good so iam happy now :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club