Do Not Sell My Personal Information

speedo cable

blakey260

Does anybody knw a cheep decent mechanic in the sheffield / rotherham / doncaster / barnsley region that can correct your speedo?

Does anybody knw a cheep decent mechanic in the sheffield / rotherham / doncaster / barnsley region that can correct your speedo?

nice name

• 3 weeks later...
nice name

love that phrase of 'correct your speedo'

love that phrase of 'correct your speedo'

.. yeah neither of them relevante to the question like :blink: still anybody knw anybody that can do it? its just im gettin some 17" alloys from my managers mk1 focus ST so im sticking them on my fiesta and sort of need to correct the speedo when it gets knocked out of adjustment ... think thats how to say it

.. yeah neither of them relevante to the question like :blink: still anybody knw anybody that can do it? its just im gettin some 17" alloys from my managers mk1 focus ST so im sticking them on my fiesta and sort of need to correct the speedo when it gets knocked out of adjustment ... think thats how to say it

google 'speedo correction' and add the area your in ie... speedo correction + rotherham ( loads of places )

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club