Do Not Sell My Personal Information

B Max Acceleration

scot22

I am interested in  1.4 petrol manual.  However concerned by 0 to 62 slow time.  Where can I find in gear times ?  How do owners find it for safe overtaking ?  Really appreciate any help. Thanks

I don't take it personally ! However, I am surprised by how few responses there are to threads.  Other motoring and non motoring forums I visit, and contribute to, are very different.  Without sharing, giving and taking, forums become frustrating and futile.  Or is it just me ?

Hi, it might be better posting your question in the b max section. I find quite a few members only follow the model they are owning. I can't comment on your question unfortunately, I don't know the answer. Go try one out at a garage.

Thanks iantt.  I hadn't realised.  The best test drive, in my opinion, doesn't compare to someone who has coverage miles.  Thanks again

i havent noticed many b max owners on this forum. the better engine in my opinion is the 1.0 ecoboost in the b max.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club