Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spark plug conditions

Killerwilsh90

Hi I’m looking for some advice for the condition of my spark plugs, can you tell me if the car is running rich or if this is ok and if it’s running rich what could it be the car has had a full service including ht leads, coil pack, spark plugs, oil, oil filter, pollen filter, air filter, lambda sensor, o2 sensor, fuel filter, coolant and transmission fluid and a load of other stuff not involved in the engine

B744547F-AC4A-439B-9AFF-11ED7C0C47F4.jpeg

A6D79F82-504B-4BC6-A79C-29AD5E9EF911.jpeg

68B7423D-5B99-4AE3-B2D5-7D39725CB860.jpeg

DF82B85C-AC40-4A49-8516-7BA704752D99.jpeg

3C82D561-C5C6-4827-8D39-A07E77E7800E.jpeg

30AF87AB-C9CA-4B45-8BAE-951BB1428875.jpeg

From what I can see it running ok that is shown by the grey colour. But check those plug gaps while they are out as the pic shows or looks like one big gap.( probably ok though as pics can be deceptive ).If it was rich  it would be black and maybe sooty looking too. If it was white (very white) then to week.I don't think you can do a lot as I think (could be wrong )but the ECU and sensors /injectors set how much fuel goes in now a days with no manual adjustment

Thanks for the reply forgot to mention the gaps good re gaped them before I put them in the twin tips as well

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club