Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Zetec S Black or ST

Cazzle

I currently have a Zetec S Black and just out of curiosity i was looking at the insurance for an st and it seems i can get insured on an ST for like 1900 over a grand for the zetec s.

Would it make more sense to go to the ST instead of spending money on a new exhaust remap etc 

Or to modify my current car and add a remap.

It will probably be cheaper to insure a stock ST than a modded Zetec S.

Have you tried getting a quote for you car with the mods?

its 1900 with all mods declared and a black box, for a 2014 ST-3 its 2000 without a black box

1 hour ago, Cazzle said:

its 1900 with all mods declared and a black box, for a 2014 ST-3 its 2000 without a black box

Personally, ST-3 as you could have a bit more fun and next year it will be cheaper as insurers always hike the price when they see mods.

• Like 1

Just done another quote and its 1500 no box for a 2015 ST 3 insurance baffles me 

• Like 1

Question is... why would you spend money modding a car with a black box?? You’d never be able to fully appreciate your mods. Just buy the ST! 

I know, i want to do some B Road Bashing which the black box instantly denies. im getting it in January when my final month of the black box ends cant wait!

Just go for the st Connor , I had options a month ago to purchase a st line 140 or the st , I went for a test drive in a 2016 st-2 and instantly bought it. Superb car with loads of get up and go.  Good mpg as well if driven normally lol. If you mod yours etc you will always be wondering what the st was like and when you see one you will wish you went for one. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club