Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Westy's Mk7 Zetec-S

Andywest2k1

Hi all,

Been on the forum for a little while now so thought it was about time i posted up some pics of the Fezzy.

Its an 09 plate Mk7 Ford Fiesta Zetec S in frozen White. 1.6 petrol

It has the followin extras:

-Street pack (consists of; 17" wheels, tinted windows and ESP)

- Side Skirts

- Bluetooth/USB with voice control conectivity

- Alloy pedals.

Exterior:

DSC01973.jpg

DSC01974.jpg

DSC01975.jpg

DSC01976.jpg

DSC01977.jpg

DSC01978.jpg

DSC01980.jpg

DSC01981.jpg

DSC01982.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andywest2k1

• Rogue_Shadow

• Jason Tierney

• sussex

A few mods in progress:

DSC02697.jpg

White and black badges to replace existing blue and white ones.

DSC02696.jpg

K&N panel filter. (Thanks to Trickz)

The K&N was simple to fit and i can feel a little difference in throttle reponse, although it may be a case of the placebo effect!

Ill put up some more pics when i fit the DMB graphics.

All comments welcome, and mod suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks, Westy.

may i be the first to congratulate you on your beautiful motor car, keep it safe son.

may i be the first to congratulate you on your beautiful motor car, keep it safe son.

Thanks mate.

Ive just ordered some bluevision bulbs from powerbulbs to replace the dipped beams plus the free sidleights.. Was going to get HID's but ive read that there is sealing involved if there to be fitted properly. Ill post some difference pics when they arrive and i get them fitted.

Any other mod ideas would be appreciated guys. Im sticking to subtle mods so nothing ridiculous ;)

I think the sill guards are the next thing on my list to purchase.

Very nice motor :)

What's the huge Ford badge for? Looks a little big for the front grille :S

Very nice motor :)

What's the huge Ford badge for? Looks a little big for the front grille :S

I thought that aswell. I only ordered 1 for the front and one for the back. I could do with going out and checking see if they measure up!

Lush car. Gone for the best colour/extras. ;) No quick clear though?

Didnt look into the quickclear at all, i was too busy sorting the wheels, skirts etc.

Is the quick clear worth the money?

Lush car. Gone for the best colour/extras. ;) No quick clear though?

Is that not standard on the ZS?

Didnt look into the quickclear at all, i was too busy sorting the wheels, skirts etc.

Is the quick clear worth the money?

I think so... it's been great in the mornings!

Is that not standard on the ZS?

It became standard and the end of 2009 along with the aluminium pedals and something else.

I think so... it's been great in the mornings!

It became standard and the end of 2009 along with the aluminium pedals and something else.

side skirts i think

Nice car

Quickclear I think became standard in Sept 09, which I'm sure was just after the price rise

I don't have it on mine, but wish I did

From october build, you'll now get Sideskirts, Quickclear and Alloy Pedals... Although mine happened to be mis-built and so I've put the through the claim to get them. This was over two weeks ago, so those of you that complain about Ford's lead times on delivery and claims can see even someone that sells the blooming things can't get it any quicker!!

Nice pics, the car looks really nice.

Got me excited about picking up mine on saturday morning. So glad I picked white :rolleyes:

Same car and options but with auto lights/windscreen and auto air con.

Shame to see my Kuga go though, bit worried about the power from the fiesta! Still I can go round corners faster i suppose :P

Got me excited about picking up mine on saturday morning. So glad I picked white :rolleyes:

Shame to see my Kuga go though, bit worried about the power from the fiesta! Still I can go round corners faster i suppose :P

You certainly can go round corners fast, the fiesta handles like a dream!

You certainly can go round corners fast, the fiesta handles like a dream!

a dirty wet dream id say! ;)

How come you're going from a Kuga to a Fiesta? (assuming you mean the Kuga 4x4 and not the old Cougar coupe)

I would have swapped :lol: :P

Hey

Im on ford family discount so the kuga (4x4) was my first ford purchase (had a mini before) and i try to only keep the cars for 9 months, saves on tax etc. Is a really nice car I had the titanium version too, but when i started researching getting a new one because of price increases I could not afford it.

After this i realised i could save myself £80 odd a month I decided id rather have the money until I can get insured on a ST or ford bring out some other nice car (puma).

However after looking on here and having a test drive etc, im pretty glad i have done it, used to love the cornering in the mini and really like the looks of the zetec s.

We will have to wait and see if it was the right decision!

Great looking car! Of course, it helps that you have the best colour & the best wheels B)

I would highly recommend the door sills, really nice touch that adds just a little extra to the car.

If you're going to buy them, get the Lockwood sills from their own eBay shop, seller name 'superdials'. Look great with the 'S' logo, a perfect fit & a doddle to fit yourself. Certainly the best price available.

Linky:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiesta-Latest-Model-...=item27aeb6f70b

No pics of my own, but the pics they have on eBay are from ASHMAN on this forum, they made their original template from his car.

Great looking car! Of course, it helps that you have the best colour & the best wheels B)

I would highly recommend the door sills, really nice touch that adds just a little extra to the car.

If you're going to buy them, get the Lockwood sills from their own ebay shop, seller name 'superdials'. Look great with the 'S' logo, a perfect fit & a doddle to fit yourself. Certainly the best price available.

Linky:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiesta-Latest-Model-...=item27aeb6f70b

No pics of my own, but the pics they have on ebay are from ASHMAN on this forum, they made their original template from his car.

Cheers for the link matey much appreciated! They shall be ordered when i get in from work tonight!

Heres a few night pics of the interior dash and dials:

DSC01984.jpg

Not wishing to drag this old chestnut up again - but did we ever get to the bottom of 2 or 3 lines of text. Mines a Titanium with 2 and this is a ZS with 3?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club