Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec S ‘Street pack’

razorf1sts

Hello,

Can somebody please tell me what the fiesta Zetec S Street pack is please? I couldn’t find much information, I think I’m right in saying it has 18” alloys instead of 17”. Is there anything else?

Also would I have to list theses as modifications on my insurance policy?

Thanks 

I had a look and it's seems the wheels are 17" instead of 16" on a standard Zetec s and the street pack also seems to come with tinted windows.

Regarding the insurance, im not sure.

On the mk6 I think the street pack comes with tinted windows. I can't remember if there's anything else. Mk7s probably might be the same. 

Optional extras should be advised to your insurer.
Just out of curiosity, would you really need to declare these? My understanding was that you declare modifications but if you've purchased the car from new wouldn't that count as 'standard'?

Sent from my Phantom6 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, zagobir said:

Just out of curiosity, would you really need to declare these? My understanding was that you declare modifications but if you've purchased the car from new wouldn't that count as 'standard'?

I also would argue that having it fitted from the factory shouldn’t count as a modification. However, technically it has been modified by Ford themselves.

This is why I want the clarification. I just not sure on what’s best 

Adam

It varies depending on the insurer.

Some only want to know about modifications since it was new, some need to know about all optional extras.

How they expect you to know what options were spec'd on the car if you bought it second hand I don't know.

• Like 1

I also would argue that having it fitted from the factory shouldn’t count as a modification. However, technically it has been modified by Ford themselves.
This is why I want the clarification. I just not sure on what’s best 
Adam

I'm with you there! Yeah I guess you would say Ford have done but then the onus shouldn't be on you...

I'm not too sure, but I hope you get the answer you're looking for [emoji106] Perhaps best bet would be to ring your insurer and ask - at least they'd be able to give you their requirements.

Mine is the 2011 titanium and i had mine second hand (when was 3 years old) from ford but the person before had loads more stuff on it from new.

Don't know what it was called in the pre-facelift but mine had 17'' in place of 16'' wheels,full leather seats,all electric windows and a few other stuff.

As you can see i aint 100% what it had so as for insurance i just say reg and titanium as i don't know even what it is called but its listed on Etis from new.