Do Not Sell My Personal Information

On my way to ownership

Maffoo

I'm finally on my way to being a Fez owner :D

Just had a a test drive in a Zetec S today and fell in love :D Unfortunately the dealer couldn't get anywhere near to the price I'd already been quoted :(

Just filled out an order with DealDrivers so waiting for them to get in touch :D So excited!!

Great news :) glad you liked the ZS!!

What spec did you chose in your order with dealdrivers? What was the price too if you don't mind me asking :)

1.6 TDCi Zetec S, Sea Grey, USB/Bluetooth/Voice, City Pack - £14,152.

The dealer could only get the base car (no extras) to £14,250 so I'd say I got a damn good deal :)

That is a pretty good deal :) good choice of spec too.. Bluetooth/USB is probably the thing I regret most not getting :( ah well..

Bet you cant wait now.. These next weeks of waiting wil seem like forever :lol:

Also, if anyone else used Deal Drivers and wants the £25 referral bonus just send me a message :)

That is a pretty good deal :) good choice of spec too.. Bluetooth/USB is probably the thing I regret most not getting :( ah well..

Bet you cant wait now.. These next weeks of waiting wil seem like forever :lol:

bluetooth Usb is a beast :) when it's working ......

Stop makin me jelous Chris :(

Oh btw i took my car to another garage today to get looked at :P... you on facebook?

Yay just had the call from the dealer :D Deposit's down! Woop woop!! Now to wait...

I'll be doing this shortly :D

Sea grey / Panther Black, Street pack (with side skirts) USB and bluetooth

Just got to wait till I can test drive one to confirm, they i'll be hunting down one on Ford Direct

I'll be doing this shortly :D

Sea grey / Panther Black, Street pack (with side skirts) USB and Bluetooth

Just got to wait till I can test drive one to confirm, they i'll be hunting down one on Ford Direct

Go sea grey!!

Nah get the Titanium X with Dress Up and then you can get it in any colour you want ;-)

Nah get the Titanium X with Dress Up and then you can get it in any colour you want ;-)

That was my original plan, but the cost was too much :/

chriszetechs

i also took mine elseware to chester branch, and had everything sorted that wrexham said cant b done :blink:

chriszetechs

i also took mine elseware to chester branch, and had everything sorted that wrexham said cant b done :blink:

Wrexham are useless, my car went in for a service, they rang me up saying it needed £1187 worth of unwarranted repairs!! Went to Furrows Ford in Oswestry and theres nothing wrong with my car :unsure:

hey just curious guys

Im car hunting and finding Streetpack, side skirts and bluetooth is a steep order

so If I cut the bluetooth out of the search, I was wondering, how much would it cost for Ford it add it After Ive got my car.

A official retro fit.

Any idea?

You can't retrofit the USB, or if you can it's very difficult and time consuming (there's a long topic on it somewhere)

But if you're buying new, at the moment bluetooth is a free upgrade for the Zetec and Zetec S, side skirts are standard too on the S :)

You can't retrofit the USB, or if you can it's very difficult and time consuming (there's a long topic on it somewhere)

But if you're buying new, at the moment bluetooth is a free upgrade for the Zetec and Zetec S, side skirts are standard too on the S :)

Ohh no, I wouldn't dream of trying to do that

I was curious how much Ford would charge to add it to the car later on

Hmm, got my forms through form the dealer today and the delivery date box is empty :( Grr, the suspense is killing me!

Hmm, got my forms through form the dealer today and the delivery date box is empty :( Grr, the suspense is killing me!

Welcome to the well populated club of "when the hell am i going to get my god damn car"

You might get a badge!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club