Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Viewing photos ?!?

Scottwooo

Hi all, 

hopefully someone can help me?

When browsing through threads on my phone, trying to look at photos I get a " please update your account to allow 3rd party images".

but when trying to find where to enable this I can't find anything!!

can someone point me in the right direction? 

It's just where users had hosted images with photobucket. That site got greedy and wanted to start charging users for 3rd party hosting, so now all photobucket images are broken with that message.

Nothing we can do. You can try messaging the OP of the guide or post you're looking at to see if they still have them and can reupload them.

9 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

It's just where users had hosted images with photobucket. That site got greedy and wanted to start charging users for 3rd party hosting, so now all photobucket images are broken with that message.

Nothing we can do. You can try messaging the OP of the guide or post you're looking at to see if they still have them and can reupload them.

Thanks for letting me know! I thought it was an issue on my end. sorry for sounding like such a newbie....

9 hours ago, alexp999 said:

Yes same here,spot on that Photobucket wants more ££££ so wants you to pay to upgrade.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club