Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please help to find an issue guys - Test completed, found DTCs: P2176, P2121, P0500, P0010, P0013, P0365, P0340, P060C, P1260, P1000

Martin Peter

Hi all,
First I`m new with diagnostic. I spent hundreds of pounds in 4 services in Bedford area and nobody is able to fix my car issue. So I bough forscan, run diagnostic and have so many errors. MY ECU has been for test in ECUtesting.com they said there is no problem with ECU even that I found P060C error again and some others Test completed, found DTCs: P2176, P2121, P0500, P0010, P0013, P0365, P0340, P060C, P1260, P1000
===DTC P2176===

Can someone please guys have a look on this output and say what could be a main problem? Car is working fine, no misfire, no issues, but once it gets hot and I stop, then has a problem to start and red icon pop up on dashboard. Like small red wheel. I can drive this car, but this red icon worry me.
Thank you anyone who will have a look and advice.
 Full log attached.

test 2017_01.txt

Have you had any issues with the dash display going "funny" i.e. the lcd screen turning to a row of dashes or flickering?

No, the only problem with dashboard was that Temperature drops on 0,when I was driving,  and then jump back, in a second. Otherwise no other problems with dash, no flickering, nothing.

But strange was that they changed 2 ignition coils in 6 months.

Could be that your car battery is on its way out this can cause all kinds of problems when the voltage drops off.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club