Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountune Styling package for the Mk7 Fiesta

andrew43

New Mountune Styling package for the Mk7 Fiesta at Autosport 2010 looks great,

.www.mountuneperformance.co.uk

Looks good - not sure it would suit the Goblin tho . . .

Maybe that rear end treatment would look good on The Goblin afterall . . . lol

I like it. Thing is, the black wouldn't be noticed on my Panther Black ZS :(

BUT, I must say those alloys are beautiful! :)

Anyone got any photos of a Black Fiesta with any mountune styling done?

Looks OK but there's nothing there that stands out and makes me say, I'm going to buy that. :(

BUT, I must say those alloys are beautiful! :)

I agree about the alloys they're awesome! Probably wouldn't consider getting them though as I love my 17's as it is. From that lot I'd like the 'front nostrils' (which look suspiciously similar to the Chinese fiesta nostrils although higher up) and the rear diffuser panel to make the twin pipes sit a bit more smoothly when I hopefully get Mountuned!

UTV :D

Like the roof spoiler, not a big lover of the front grille, it's just 'OK', but the Chinese STANDARD bumper is a lot better looking - i absolutely HATE the rear diffuser -it's tacky and chavvy

But i do like the black "thing" on the hatch, but as said earlier, it's not going to do anything for a Panther Black model.

But for me, it's all too little, too late. Typical of Ford and Mountune i'm sorry to say, I've no doubt it will sell well though, but i'd much rather some proper "sporty" dvelopments by Ford - bring on an ST/RS quickkkkkkkkk!!

(btw, wheels are cack too :P)

i absolutely HATE the rear diffuser -it's tacky and chavvy

Are you talking about the diffuser in the more grainy photo from the website with the silver boxy inserts? If so I agree that looks awful - the one I was referring to looks much like our standard Ford ones, just with a cut out for the exhaust and it's a bit more pronounced.

Actually, thinking about it Mountune only mention one new diffuser so I wonder which one it is.

Are you talking about the diffuser in the more grainy photo from the website with the silver boxy inserts? If so I agree that looks awful - the one I was referring to looks much like our standard Ford ones, just with a cut out for the exhaust and it's a bit more pronounced.

Actually, thinking about it Mountune only mention one new diffuser so I wonder which one it is.

This one - i don't like :(

b299styling3.jpg

Dont really like this at all, it all looks like it has been done on a tight budget. The front vents look particularly awful as it is obvious that they are not real mesh inserts. It will probably cost a fortune to buy the upgrade as well.

Its a shame because the artist's impression looked so promising!

Dont really like this at all, it all looks like it has been done on a tight budget. The front vents look particularly awful as it is obvious that they are not real mesh inserts. It will probably cost a fortune to buy the upgrade as well.

Its a shame because the artist's impression looked so promising!

Yeah, they are just adding weight to the car and not adding any performance advantage lol

At least the Chinese bumper actually directs air into the engine bay through the "aluminium effect" intakes

I like the wheels and the frontal photograph - hate the black paint slapped on the back end :huh: looks like someome was stuck for ideas , spotted a volvo C30 and thought 'Ill do that but with paint'

:unsure:

untitled.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I really do like the alloys. Anybody know what make they are?b299styling5.jpg

give mountune a ring they will help you out top guys down there,i want the spoiler extensions and carbon mirror covers when they are avalible

I'd happily kill a badger for that car, damn, that car is something else...

Everyone's got different tastes... the alloys will be available to purchase in our online store very soon, probably later this week!

hi dave any news when the other parts will go on sale like some more to go with my splitter

I do quite like the little 'grill' things on the front bumper - not sure why, but I do. Depending on their cost, might even consider them.....but in the meantime - here's a photoshop of how my car would look with (one) fitted:

halfmoutunefront.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club