• 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

Liam40

Does Colour Matter?

I'd just go for black. My first and current car are black. I'd say to me black looks really nice when it's clean plus its like a mirror when it's clean. Obviously you may see dirt more easily but things like tar and fallout are invisible. 

I am starting to like some white cars. White on some cars looks like a premium colour. The mk6 fiesta st and zetec s look nice in white however they are going for a bit more compared to other colours. I wouldn't mind getting a white fiesta St and getting the plastic trims sprayed gloss black. I would get the mirror covers, door handles and door strips colour coded on my mk6.5 fiesta zetec s but not the front grills and fog light surrounds as it would blend in. Black can hide some exterior details. 

Yep, I would only have a Candy Red Focus. Didn't like any of the other colours on offer. I waited for months until the right one came up, plenty of Race Red ones but not many Candy! One of the main reasons I like it, you don't see too many about. 

I only like cars with colour, I'll never buy a white, grey, silver or black car if I can help it.