Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New exhaust system

callumjones1337@hotmail.co

Hi, 

I would like to put a new exhaust system on my Fiesta 2013 Style (RED), I'm looking at getting a new rear bumper. Stuck between the red ST bumper or the s-line one.

Can anyone link me to some dual exhaust systems which would look good?

Thanks.

Can I ask why you want to put an exhaust and rear diffuser on that engine?

The money would be much better spent on a more powerful car imo. A Zetec S/ST-Line or ST that's got a much punchier engine and body kit already attached.

Thinking of keeping my car for a good 5-10 years so trying to put a few things on it, i've thought about selling the car and getting a 1.4/1.6 or a ST but I just prefer the car I have now if you know what mean.

4 hours ago, callumjones1337@hotmail.co said:

Thinking of keeping my car for a good 5-10 years so trying to put a few things on it, i've thought about selling the car and getting a 1.4/1.6 or a ST but I just prefer the car I have now if you know what mean.

It doesn't make sence to me why you'd make it look like top of the range model. There's no point going mad on a slow car like the 1.25 tbh. You'd become a what's known as a RICER - Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements, or basically somebody who wants to modify their car to looks fast, but actually has no performance gains whatsoever.

You'd have the issue of getting the parts in the right colour (with some the colour looks the same, but is marginally different to the car). Insurance would have to be notified, not sure how old you are, but anybody under the age of 22 or so will get shafted by modifications. 

Are you on steel wheels too? Decent set of 17 inch zetec s alloys will run you at least £600 with tyres.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Luke4efc said:

You'd become a what's known as a RICER - Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements, or basically somebody who wants to modify their car to looks fast, but actually has no performance gains whatsoever.

Well now I feel old...had seen 'rice' being mentioned about cars recently and thought it just meant 'naff'...didn't realise it had a specific meaning like that! :laugh:

I'm all for 'each to thier own' though...  Mod for yourself, not to please other people. :smile:

• Like 1

Hi,

If you did find you have any issues with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Having Owned a 1.25. there is no point. unless you just want added noise.

If it was a 2.0 Duratec i would understand a little more.

Jamie

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club